Scum

Was it being questioned by people?

I might have misinterpreted it yesterday, but I thought then that Calum was referring to the Ian Duncan Smith and Daniel Levy tweet being from 2015, and people maybe thought that he was referring to the long distance photos in the park, and then weren’t sure if it was true.

I didn’t post this yesterday because I then thought that I was probably over analysing and just being massively confused lol

I just personally didn’t know if it was fully true till I saw it on Sky Sports. I don’t know what the rest of your post is referring to lol

1 Like

Not being funny here but Grealish, Walker and this shower is just so wrong and fucking arrogant.
Honestly football authorities should show some balls and morality and hammer these.
They have a duty right now to be ultra professional. Three incidents and the silence is deafening. Just young men etc. Fuck off.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Alexa say damage limitation

1 Like

Tbf it’s good that fans care enough to form a protest and get decisions reversed.
That’s two high profile clubs been forced into this and makes others consider the impact of doing it.

3 Likes

Haha what like two weeks later. Levy done a madness

Check replies lol, some spurs fan thinks juventus play in Sierra Leone :laughing:

1 Like

Can’t believe this wanker is groomed to succeed Lineker on BBC.

1 Like

Jenas is total shit. His opinion is worthless.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why the BBC pick some of these plonkers. Surely even fans of clubs he’s played for don’t give a shit about him.

6 Likes

“You’ll never sing that”

2 Likes

Still annoyed we haven’t had the chance to “bless” their new ground yet

1 Like

We would have been playing there on Sunday afternoon in normal circumstances :disappointed:

1 Like

To be fair it’s an incredible looking stadium when you drive past it. I remember driving past it for the first time thinking to myself “what’s this? it looks incredible” and then suddenly remembering I’m in Tottenham and it’s their soon to be new stadium.

3 Likes

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

The dad wants to go over to a game there sometime. I’ll be on the beer to get through it when the day comes.

Looks better than the Emirates that’s fo’ sho’

You’d hope it would be with it the Emirates being 14 years older than New White Hart Lane

2 Likes

Not only that. Arsenal build a copy of Estadio da Luz (Benfica’s stadium) in North-London. I haven’t seen Estadio da Luz in real life, but on pictures the two look identical. Bit pathetic.

2 Likes