Scum vs Arsenal (PL)

Derby day!

One of the most uninspiring editions, ever.

8th vs 10th in an empty stadium. Fighting for a Europa League spot. What a time to be alive.

COYG! :wright:

8 Likes

Every derby is as important as the last!!

I want to walk into the office tomorrow (well, login from home), and abuse my Spurs supporting colleagues over Skype continuously all day

13 Likes

Don’t let me down tonight mugs, made a few positive strides forward lately but if we lose to an out of sorts spurs side all that hard work will be undone.

130am on a Sunday night, absolute mug of a time slot.

2 Likes

Mourinho is going to set up to defend so I can see this being a low scoring game.
I’ll go for a draw 1-1 with Aubameyang to score.

If Coronavirus didn’t happen we would be watching the EURO 2020 Final later today and not the NLD haha

2 Likes

Spare a thought for the dozens of us on here who have to neglect their Aussie rules fandom for the same reason.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that we are now favourites with the bookies to win this, and few days ago spurs were favourites.
So either a lot of money has gone on us to win, or the bookies have seen something to change their minds.
Maybe spurs miserable performance against Bournemouth might have swayed them a bit.

Yeah, I reckon Bournemouth v Spurs on Thursday night might have tipped them over our edge

1 Like

@shamrockgooner

10 Likes

Fact this is a mid table scrap makes this even more interesting to me lol hoping I’m right and we get a fun NLD.

this ^

time to assert dominance as usual :xhaka2:

Not settling for a shitty stream today so got a Now TV pass, definitely wont be worth £8 to watch what will likely be a shit NLD…

You’d pay more for a ticket :ticket: :rofl:

Come on Arsenal, yaar!

1 Like

:cry:

All good he can bring some impetus off the bench if need be.

1 Like

Pepe vs Davies and a completely out of form Jan, I expect scenes.

Kind of afraid for dirty, frustrating, but authentic Mourinho performance.

1 Like