His reaction is mesmerising :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Best thing heā€™s said in years

5 Likes

that was savage as fuck, but its true.

2 Likes

I kept watching it was so surreal

1 Like

I love Merse yes he plays the clown from time to time but I feel he isnā€™t half as disingenuous as a lot of our ex players when talking about the club.

3 Likes

Had a lot of plaudits Poch and all that but he looks burnt out now round the edges. Done a decent job, but nowhere as good as is made out in some quarters.

3 Likes

Holy smokes thad clip had me lelelelele !

So they lost to City at home which hugely dents their title hopes, if they were ever any. Basically, they are going to compete with us and United for the 4th place. No new players, no new stadium and no title challenge this year most likely. I would say thatā€™s a step in the wrong direction.

With Real Madrid just firing their manager, and Pochā€™s pre-match comments, you never know what will happen.

1 Like

I think his strategy for chasing the ā€˜real trophiesā€™ and neglecting the domestic cups will largely haunt them when looking back at this 4 year bright period for them.

2 Likes

Did they ever really neglect the cups? I thought it was just an excuse for losing. Maybe the EL a few years back they didnā€™t give a shit about.

Hopefully this is his last season with them and he leaves to Real next summer, taking Kane and Eriksen with him.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather Poch stayed there tbh. While I agree that he isnā€™t great, the rumours are Manchester United want him. Heā€™d be an improvement on Mourinho

Sorry. Ahah great one! :slight_smile:

As if Eriksen would want to do anything with Kane once he leaves.

I still think this is exactly what will happen. When they apply to switch to the toilet bowl theyā€™ll be told no.

1 Like

Carra and Nevā€™s debate on Tottenham was absolutely brilliant on MNF last night. Try and watch it if you can :joy::joy:

Best pundits on tv by a mile!!!

2 Likes

Spurs should really be fined heavily for the stadium mess. Especially because of the knock on effect it has with clashing events on the Wembley calendar and the state of the pitch in the aftermath of these events.

4 Likes

Just my wish.