Scottish Fitba

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder if other countries will follow suit? It seems like football has a lot further to go on concussion.

I wasn’t aware the Scottish played football to be honest…

But seriously, how are they going to enforce this? Some player will want to practice heading heading. Who’s going to stop them?

2 Likes

I always think the issue that gets missed is at grassroots level there’s no real implementation on any of these issues.

I’m sure the hope is that teams engage with the new rules as opposed to the SFA having to enforce them. ‘Banning’ it gets the publicity but yea, they can’t actually stop it from happening really.

I think it’s a very sensible approach. Over to the players and management to actually take the responsibility here though.

QPR fans are not pleased

New years day and no old firm game today. Playing tomorrow but it’s half the occasion now.

The Edinburgh and Glasgow derbys are always 2nd January if one is scheduled for this time as 2nd is bank holiday in Scotland

Celtic fans couldnt even observe a 2 min silence for the Ibrox tragedy of 1971.

Absolute mugs.

1 Like

Glasgae Rangers 2’1 ahead.

Great game

Do like an Old Firm. Atmosphere is always insane.

1 Like

Ffs celtic

Undeserved

Always been a bit surprised Ryan Kent hasn’t been bought by anyone in the Prem.
Good enough for anyone in the second half of the table.
Always has a goal in him. Great equaliser yesterday.

Some player. A clinical goalscorer

Really entertaining game that. Kyogo on fire. Jota with superb turn of speed. Tavernier free kick pick of the goals though.

2 Likes

Glasgow stays green for another season. Just the treble to wrap up now.
Kyogo is a joy to watch. Such a happy lad. Gives everything.

2 Likes

Wonder if Ange ever gets a PL gig.

Strong rumours at the moment. Be hard to turn down I’d imagine.

1 Like

I’d feel he would want another crack at the champions league.

He’s not getting a top 6 job. He’s treated like a god in Glasgow. He’s not gonna get that at West Ham or any other mid table premier league team. I think he’s different from Rodgers who just came to Celtic to rebuild his reputation for another premier league job

1 Like

I hope he stays. I remember when Lennon left for the fucking Bolton job. Ridiculous that he ended up back at Celtic. You could be looking at 5-6 months and looking for a new job if it goes wrong. He could be at Celtic for years having success.

2 Likes