Scottish Fitba

That Japanese lad who played CF for Celtic looked awesome. Great first touch, natural goalscorer, brilliant passing and link up play, movement dragging defenders all over and creating space. Takes people on. Presses defenders and tracks back & gets stuck in. He’s got everything. But he does lack height and physicality.

1 Like

Another 6 goals for the bhoys in green today. Need to complete the job in midweek on AZ now and finish a good month off.

2 Likes

@Electrifying do you know chewing the fat? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Rangers inviting Celtic back into the title race.

Watching Dundee vs Celtic

Jota and Furohasi have been some signings from Celtic. Great scouting

They also have another Tierney -esque player from their academy at RB lol. Gets goals and assists all over the shop

2 Likes

Is Turnbull a starter for Scotland yet @Calum . Always impresses me when I see him. Best years ahead.

No can’t remember him ever playing tbh. He’s another talent.

We have actually have a good spell of quality players coming through hope it means we get to a few more tournaments

1 Like

He should soon. Good two footed player and weights a pass nicely.

1 Like

Rangers’ hunt for a new manager is likely to focus on out-of-work candidates, with Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Frank Lampard among those under consideration by the reigning Scottish champions. Rangers currently lead Celtic by four points in the Scottish Premiership, with their next fixture a League Cup semi-final against Hibernian on 20 November.

Lampard klaxon @sevchenko

1 Like

Be interesting if Gary McAllister goes south. Might be interested in giving it ago himself.

Not a chance he will want to follow Gerrard after spending his entire footballing career being compared to him. He’s more likely to take the Norwich job so that he can compete against him.

2 Likes

Yeah can’t see him wanting it after Gerrard specially with the rivalry the tabloids made about them when they played for England haha

1 Like

He’s taking his full coaching staff with him stroller.

I swear GMA was at Villa previously aswell? haha

1 Like

Lamps to Rangers!?

Hopefully

Momentum takes the aberdeen player over the advertising boards and into the crowd. Some cunt fan pushes the player and he doesn’t react or touch the fan apart from being pissed off he was pushed. Gets sent off.

Weirdest and harshest red I’ve seen in my life. Not sure what the ref was thinking here

Scottish refs are quite possibly the only refs they are worse then English refs

1 Like

And Rangers week is complete then. :grin:

@shamrockgooner your old boy had a good start haha.

The goal if its not geoblocked

2 Likes

Tougher game than some expected but the celts take the League cup 2 1 over Hibs.
Kyogo at the double. Worth keeping an eye on this lad. Very exciting.

Joe Hart leaves Tottenham instantly wins a trophy :wink:

2 Likes