Scottish Fitba

And this might sound harsh, but maybe he realised he didn’t want to manage in a farmer’s league :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It may be but Celtic and Rangers are massive clubs he won’t get a top 6 in England.

Ideal opportunity to win leagues cups and manage in European comps

3 Likes

Yeah, I was only messing anyway.

They should get Lampard in. Purely for the Lampard v Gerrard headlines.

Not sure who this is?

He used to manage the Australia national team. And that is the end of my knowledge on him.

1 Like

It’s not going down well on the forum’s.

OnlineCeltic? The OC :grin:

1 Like

He actually isn’t a bad manager, Celtic fans might be surprised after he takes over should it happen.

2 Likes

Should never get managers who have been working in Japan, far too risky…When did one of those EVER work out here… :wink:

1 Like

Ange who?

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

:poldi:

3 Likes

I’m watching Hearts vs Celtic and you can tell the new manager of Celtic is an Aussie as he is in a fucking massive peak winter coat in a warm July night ffs :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

is it ever warm in scotland though?

1 Like

This guy looks a talent. Been impressed when I have seen them this season Celtic may have pulled a diamond out the scouting pool again @Stroller

3 Likes

Yeah he was exciting yesterday and could be a lift the whole club needs.
Edouard was garbage again. Need to get rid and reinvest quickly.

Bit of momentum building up at Celtic. Crowds back onside and a lot of positives in the football being played.
Decent win tonight in the Europa 2 0 over AZ. New boss having the effect @Aussiegooner said on appointment.

6 Likes

He’s got them flying. My brother loves him.

Funny that isn’t it when you sack a former club captain and now manager who brings the mood down throughout the club with his inept performances and training of the players and replace him with a proper manager you get good results and performances. :thinking::thinking::thinking: @Electrifying

4 Likes

Yeah mate I’ve got faith in Ange, all teams that he managers play football in the right way for the players he has at his disposal.

2 Likes