Santi Cazorla

Imagine what kind of career he would have if playing for Barca/Real?

IMO he is as good as Xavi/Iniesta and all the Spanish all time great, if not better.

3 Likes

Bit random of the club to stick that up :joy:

Well then :eyes:

8 Likes

He has played 101 games since leaving a little over 2 years ago. Like how?!

2 Likes

Absolute baller mate

2 Likes

Wasn’t he supposed to be finished from injuries when we let him go? :weary:

More that his body wasn’t upto the physical demands of the Premier league and that’s no slight on him either.
He’s overcome all that and carried villareall, but you just have to look at where he’s playing now.

Love this guy though, such a beautiful player!

If we were lucky with injuries, like lolpool has been the last two years on the crazy run they’ve been on, we win the title in 16.

-------------------Cech----------------
Bellerin—Kosh—Per—Nacho
---------Coq-------------Santi--------
--------------------Özil-------------------
Ramsey-----Giroud------Alexis

This team is a title winning team, a couple really top players from being an elite side imo. Coq and Santi was a dank af pivot and they hardly got to play together this season. Instead we had a tactically unaware moron Ramsey and we were leaky af.

2 Likes

The 2016 giroud is winning jack shit titles.

3 Likes

Auba for Giroud and you have me on board.

2 Likes

The team lacks athleticism imo. Lack of runners in behind. Doesn’t possesses a 20 goal a season forward (Alexis would get 15 from the left).

Midfield could do with having an athlete, as could the defence.

Szceszny > Cech.

The team has 80 points in them, but no more than that.

3 Likes

Totally agree that’s why I said 2 more Alexis/Ozil level players and we are easily winning the title that season. And as @Aussiegooner said Auba instead of Giroud up top and probably a more well rounded version of Coq, let’s say a Partey type. Defense could use some work too but a Santi, Ozil, Alexis, Ramsey, Auba attack is scoring 100 league goals under Wenger.

1 Like

Santi is the best Arsenal midfielder of the Emirates era.

2 Likes

Over Fabregas?

1 Like

I’d say so.

2 Likes

Not for me but fair enough!

3 Likes

Maybe not 100 but I’ll say 80-85 goals, even Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Freddy & PV4 didn’t get 100 goals.

1 Like

We breaking all the records my dood!!

1 Like

Still got it.

16 Likes