Samuel Umtiti

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1110867518128881664?s=19

May aswell give him a thread since he’s a big name

4 Likes

wouldn’t mind him in theory. price and fitness is a thing ofc.

Fitness is a definitely a concern of mine. If he’s fit it’s a no brainer, he has always impressed me when I’ve seen him for Barça.

Get him and bin :mustafi:.

We stand an outside chance of signing him if we get CL football this year, but imagine he will be chased by a lot of clubs.

He is of the required quality that we are looking for - instantly upgrades our first team and substantially increases the ceiling of our defence.

1 Like

I reckon it could (or should) be United or Arsenal going after him if he comes available tbh. In that sense I’d give Arsenal more than an outside chance of signing him.

But at the same time City and PSG are unpredictable too. There business doesn’t always make sense.

Edit; looking at the options PSG have at CB I didn’t knew PSG were that poor that Kimpembe is starting regurlarly. Good chance he’ll end up there eventually.

I’m fine with him ending up at PSG if he comes via Arsenal. We can sell him for an extortionate price after having him for a few years. That’s the game we gotta play.

2 Likes

Can we just buy all Lacs and Auba friends from Barca. Dembele and Umtiti need their homeboys.

2 Likes

Do you actually not rate Kimpembe? :confused:

No I don’t not sure if you’re sarcastic here :smirk:.

Yes please sign, fitness concerns but he would be our best CB by the length of the Nile.

The guy is a calamity

How major are these concerns anyways?

What’s his injury record like?

He’s had 38 + appearances in his last 5 seasons before this one, so they’re probably a little overhyped, but still he’s normally been missing 10-12 league games per season.

This current season is the one that’s seen him miss substantial time.

Imagine the scenes when he does this in the first NLD at their new stadium… :giroud3:

4 Likes

I think he is one of the best CB prospects in the world. Would snatch him yesterday from Paris.

That was a fucking golazo! Wow!

1 Like

Well this is my summer MADNESS dream after the Dembele dream of 2018 and the Benzema dream of 2015.

3 Likes

BARELLA OR RIOT.

1 Like

Benzema was 2015 no?

2016 was when Lyon publicly announced they had turned down our Lacazette bid which was less than what West Ham offered and got rejected :arteta:

1 Like