Sadio Mané

2 Likes

Because he is Muslim, right?

Fair play. Mane is very consistent.

Ribery was similar in not being involved when it came to alcohol.

Nah, it’s cos he can’t hold his liquor.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1676498144765280257?t=anw0jpqtVlvL7uiM031IhA&s=19

Saudio Mane.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1678762238033936386?t=2bdX4z5BP9JukdTMGhDV1Q&s=19

yes I would

HELL YEAH! Would definitely take Mane.

Seems very much a Saudi signing unless PSG bite.

The caveat with these signings are there wages and the trajectory these players are in.

We don’t need Mane. We have stars in our frontline. No point adding Mane in who is coming off a poor season, is on the decline, and would become the highest earner in the team.

3 Likes

Mane has killer instinct. For two season s, he could push us over the line to success. Perfect for a high pressing team.

I don’t think that we will sign him, but I’d be all over it.

Imagine him as an option over Nketiah or even Trossard and ESR.

Yesterday’s man. Absolutely no

Outed as a bit of prick. Would be bad for our dressing room culture.

I’m sure I’ve said it before but Bayern should be on the phone to PSG trying to make a cash+player swap deal happen. Mbappe for Mane

Where has Mane been outed as a prick? His actions seem to polar opposite - humble humanitarian.

He smacked a teammate who verbally abused him. Seems to be his only blip.

1 Like

he had one fight with Sane and that was it

1 Like

Notwithstanding the fact he punched his teammate, it’s been quite credibly reported that Mane would often display a poor application in training. Bayern bought him because of the belief he’d help raise the levels of Gnabry, Musiala, and Sane but instead had a negative impact on them.

Don’t need that in our dressing room. Good player but not for me

1 Like

Yea would agree. If you just look at the stats it seems a no brainer but I don’t like him as a character and I don’t think he’d fit our side.

Ben White ruddy well hates him too.

1 Like

Would need an actual reputable source before I think ill of him

#aheadofthecurve ;).