Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Yep that’s exactly what I meant - there wasn’t a single Twitter nerd or obscure Ligue 2 pundit hipster out there vouching for him.

That’s when you know you’ve signed a shitter.

7 Likes

It seems as if we have bought a GK with no top level experience and who has nothing on his CV to suggest he is remotely good enough for a big PL club like us.

Basically he is the goal keeping equivalent of Arteta.

He is barely a Championship level player so if Leno gets injured, that’s where he will be playing next season…with us.

2 Likes

Macey can’t be any worse than this guy? :grin:

I’m not any worse than this guy

2 Likes

Rather have you at right back tbh…

So many competent keepers get released every year, it should be easy to have a passable #2.

As much as people hate on Leno at times I don’t want to know what life without him would be like right now.

14 Likes

Well there ya go…go push him out and take his spot i am sure you would take home at least around 10k a week too…think of what you can do with at least 40k a month!!

I could finally buy a giraffe :smiley:

1 Like

Probably the best non plused answer in OA history that.

What a gem :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Anybody associated with approving this signing needs to be sacked immediately

10 Likes

Comedy club.

1 Like

He honestly might be the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen. I include all of Colchester’s GKs in this.

1 Like

Makes Karius look like prime Dida.

1 Like

Please don’t tell me he’s on good wages. Such a money pit.

I recon someone got a George graham bung for this transfer deal.

1 Like

Remember the basis for Pablo Mari was that we need a ‘left-sided CB’? Same thing with this guy, we’re not recruiting on actual talent or ability but bullshit football ideology.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for the lad. Not his fault he got signed, despite not being good enough.

The third goal (offside if there was VAR btw) he mistimed and lay down way too early. The angle wasn’t that good either, he could have stayed on the line.

8 Likes

I think his value is now sitting at 1p

5 Likes

He came with a shocking reputation so no one should be surprised.

1 Like