Rugby

Typhoon possible to hit Japan at the weekend.
Ireland need a bonus point win against Samoa in this.
Postponed game gets it classed as a draw. Be farcical if that happens.

1 Like

So looks like the last few games are going ahead. Glad to see.

Ireland need to get the bonus point against Samoa to be completely sure of going through before the Scotland Japan game tomorrow.

1 Like

Tournament behind properly today. Not a hundred percent sure on Ireland getting that bonus point.
Big improvement by Samoa last time out. Up to Ireland to play to their full potential. Some concerns about the pitch could be an issue.
Get it done Ireland tournament needs you.

Think we will get the bonus point but it may not be pretty. Decent start!

Best possible.:wink:

Ireland have turned up here. Bonus point more or less assured.

Spanner in the works there.

Bonus point on the board. Hopefully no injuries and get job done now.

1 Like

Going to look ridiculous if Japan Scotland game doesnā€™t go ahead.
Canā€™t see why a contingency plan hasnā€™t been considered.

Hearing rumours of fans being told not to travel to the Canada Namibia game. Hopefully no omens for the Japan Scotland game.

1 Like

Yep itā€™s been cancelled. No word yet on the Japan game.

Apparently Scotland are gonna sue world rugby if it doesnā€™t go ahead :arteta:

All this for the pleasure of getting humped off the All Blacks :arteta:

Scots rugby fans, I dunno if I know a greater set of whiners.

Game on then. Good news.

1 Like

Wales Uruguay was a dower watch. Thought the game would never end. Never really started. Mistakes all over the park.
Definition of a dead rubber that one. Wales not got much depth going by that showing for me.

I actually thought it was a decent game. Very competitive until the final stages really.

Maybe there was not enough on it for me but thought there was to many handling errors.

First game Iā€™ve watched in this WC

Come on Scotland!!

Come on Japan!!! :crossed_flags::crossed_flags::crossed_flags::crossed_flags::crossed_flags:

1 Like

They are awesome. They play possibly the best rugby in the world right now. Iā€™d happily see some refs fuck over South Africa for Japan to reach the semi final if needs be.