Rugby

There was a Rob Wainwright, but he played for Scotland. We don’t talk about him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still feeling Wales will win this. If they get on top possession wise think they’ll wear the French down.
France have been dangerous but not sure they are prepared to do the dirty work in between to get this done. Great game.

That’s disgusting by Sebastian vahabahinahaha. Clear elbow, saw it in real time. I was half expecting the Welsh player to roll around on the floor.

Deserved red card

1 Like

Wales far from dominating this with the man advantage.

Wales have been terrible.

Game on

GET IN

French mistakes lost that. Don’t see Wales having enough now especially if it’s South Africa in the semi final.

Fuck me wales are so jammy.

Some of the analysis on the BBC is absolutely dreadful.

I thought football journalists and pundits were bad, but fuck me.

Interesting first twenty minutes here. South Africa trying to hard and being rattled by Japan.
Composure be key to building a platform. Japan fun to watch. Completely rip the rule book up.

I hear the ref is trying to do a 2002 South Korea job for Japan.

Yeah and like Italy the springbok are missing sitters as well.

Game over. Japan have been the shining light of the tournament though.

Boks maul it 50 metres lol

1 Like

Can only throw it round for so long. Have to go through the phases fast and slow.

Throwing it round all the time is the only way to play down here I’m afraid.

We prefer it to bombing, mauling and scrumming our way to penalty kicks at goal lol

Nah not the way you do though. Actually their skill set would be better suited to League. Testament to your skill level being that you excel at both.

Damn, listen to the noise of that crowd

1 Like

Fast start by England