Riyad Mahrez

You can literally see the pixilation on the number.

Yeah, it’s fake

it’s a fake

Aint seen it myself. That bad?

Yeh it’s like if you’re going to make a fake at least have a basic understanding of using photoshop.

1 Like

Or stump up the 55 quid to get the shirt printed. Ruddy cheapskate fakers.

4 Likes

it takes you a second to customize such a shirt on the Adidas page. why bother with photoshop…

8 Likes

I prefer eight because of this sexy slice of man beef

2 Likes

They play PSG in LA this Saturday and Arsenal play Chivas the following day at the same venue. If this is really happening there should be absolutely no issue negotiating this week. Hopefully Mahrez will be held oit of the friendly next week, that would be a good sign.

He is playing friendlies for the foxes which pretty much no deal is imminent.

Ffs Eurosport. Liars.

Tbf they never said we agreed a fee with them just that we were interested and he wanted to join.

This is pretty much the standard when it comes to potentially exciting rumours and Arsenal. They usually lose their fizz in about a day or so because there is nil to 0 authenticity to it. We probably were never interested in him cause clearly, he doesn’t offer anything more than what we already have in our squad, which is the sublimely skilled Theo Walcott and the ridiculously talented Alex Oxlade Chamberlain. Signing him, would not improve our squad as he is not truly World class, unlike our Theo and Ox. So what if he was voted player of the season last time around. It’s not like that matters, definitely not above what AW thinks of him for sure.

4 Likes

Nah don’t see it happening, can’t see Wenger going out and paying 50 million for him. Plus I think Mahrez is aiming for a bigger club, and if he doesn’t get that then a bigger contract at Leicester. I don’t think he’s a one season wonder, think the lad is talented. He would improve us and chip in with goals, him alone won’t win us the league. still need a top class striker and CB for us even to compete.

2 Likes

Why the sudden anguish? Haven’t seen anything yet to say this hasn’t got legs.

EDIT: if anything, news outlets such as Sky are ramping up our interest.

LEICESTER OWNERS TO MEET IN LA

Sky Sources are telling us that Leicester City’s owners and officials will meet today in LA to discuss the future of a number of their key players.

On the agenda will be the future of striker Riyad Mahrez, who has been strongly linked with a move to Arsenal in recent days. Manager Claudio Ranieri told reporters after Saturday’s win over Celtic that the 25-year-old Algerian was not for sale.

Which one you thinking ?

Barca - Messi
Madrid - Bale
Bayern - Robben, Costa, Coman
Atleti - Saul
City - Sane?
Utd - Mkhitarayan
Psg - Di Maria
Chelsea - Willian
Dortmund - Dembele

I might be naive but I think we’re litreally the only top club barring Juve who play 3-5-2 (Dani Alves) who are crying out for someone on that Rw.

Ya know, our club is kind of naive like this. We were finalizing the Asano deal and he was still playing in the Japanese league. I asked the question of why in earth he’d be playing with a transfer imminent and someone replied he’d need to he playing friendlies anyhow to prepare for the season. That made sense to me.

1 Like

Yes and running around might spark off an asano growth spurt to get him up to a height of 5’6" maybe.