Richarlison

Nah, I’m convinced there is nothing in-between his ears. Just an empty skull.
Total braindead player.

You don’t need to be smart to be a cunt tbh.

2 Likes

Basically my thoughts.

I do also worry about DCL’s fitness.

I’m not enamored by either player but imagine a front line with Richarlison and Martinelli. The headless running potential is so high.

1 Like

These new generation Brazilians are so sauceless.

I’d take Richarlison. If Eddie leaves then I can see the reasoning behind our interest.

Agree. My only problem with him is that he seems like a cunt. Hope im wrong though.

1 Like

I’d like him to be our cunt tho :poldi:

Yea maybe he is only a cunt i oppos fans view. With Ødegaard, Saka, Rowe and dem man we could really use a “eye-gouging” type to combat all the good boys.

1 Like

Sounds like it could be the fallback option to Gabriel Jesus. Can’t see us signing both.

Newcastle then.

Richy Lacazette Jesus

Here we go !

1 Like

With a bit of luck.

Don’t want this low IQ cunt anywhere near this club.

1 Like

He is a Simeone type of player all day and night. Anyone but Arsenal please.

1 Like

Really rate Richarlison: a maverick and madman in equal measures.

I’d take Richarlison. He’s one of many quality players outside the top six that would strengthen this squad. He’s a genuine battler that came from nothing to this stage. When the margins are as tight as they are these are the types of players that find a little bit extra when we need it most.

For me he might even be better than Jesus considering his contributions in a terrible team. Another one that can play anywhere across the front three. An actual aerial threat as well.

Furthermore, our left wing options are nowhere near good enough. Smith-Rowe and Martinelli? I don’t know how people see that as sufficient. It’s a big oversight because of all our other problems in midfield and up front.

3 Likes

Richarlison, Smith-Rowe, Saka, Martinelli. Some genuine ball carrying ability and directness. I’m a fan of Richarlison. Him alone wouldn’t be enough. Him and Jesus would be amazing.

3 Likes

Richarlison and Jesus would make me really happy. Two quality additions to the front line.

7 Likes

Yeah I think people are probably assuming he’d be our number one striker if he came in. I can understand the mistrust of Arsenal for sure but if he came in alongside a quality CF then it’s a new level to this Arsenal attack.

Think I’m sold on this combo. Young(ish), great at starting the press, technically good and hungry. Both have an eye for goal as well. Add Martinelli to the mix and Edu might just be showing his worth.

If Richarlison can do so well at a poor team like Everton, he would be great for us.

He has an edge about him that some people don’t like but it shows he’ll do what it takes to win.
This sort of winning mentality is something we’ve lacked for far too long, especially in our attack.

1 Like