Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

I’m not convinced that a goalkeeper needs to be kept fresh in the same way an outfield player might. I’m sure that Leno would be absolutely fine playing this match and then United on the weekend

2 Likes

I am so full of rage now i want to destroy these farmers 10-0 tomorrow. C’mon Arsenal!

They’re not farmers luca lol. Sarr would walk into our team

Wee stupid team from Bretagne. Farmers for me.

1 Like

If United can score 3 at PSG who are 30 odd points above Rennes, we should be able to score 10 tomorrow night shouldn’t we @Luca_from_Italy?

Hope so. I am so full of rage that i want to smash these useless wee farmers.

Twerking for OGS now?

You’re better than this. Sickening :gabriel:

2 Likes

He supports bpth Liverpool and Manure, tbh. It just suits his agenda against Emery and us.

Nah, I’m just fucking spewing United are in the QF. All the united fans coming out of the woodwork lately is borderline sickening.

1 Like

Time to twerk for Emery and hope we fucking do them man, I’m fuming too.

2 Likes

I am raging as well. Fucking cunts! Should have kept Moaninho.

1 Like

I’m feeling nervous, just know VAR is going to fuck us somehow and it’ll be Mustafi’s fault

Absolutely cannot wait to rush in from work again to see this game tomorrow.

17:55 games really need to get in the bin :wastebasket:

3 Likes

Whoever thought that time is a good idea should be whipped with bamboo studded with razor blades.

Walk? Have you seen the bloke play? He’s a promising player but even in our case(with Mkhi and Iwobi our only wingers really) he wouldn’t walk into the team. He’ll bring more challenge for sure. If he improves some aspects of his game he can take their spots.

I have a feeling we might see another conversative performance to save energy for Sunday and get a boring 1-1 or something, and fans will be fuming despite the fact that we’ll surely win it in the second leg.

1 Like

Lol, the past 3 years European KO stages totally debunk this. Honestly, you’re not through until you’re through. However good/better you are.

1 Like

Debunk what?

Let’s finish the tie in the first leg. COYG

1 Like