Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

UEFA conspiracy. They hate us. :xhaka:

2 Likes

Rookie error by one of Sven’s buys :eyes:

Who’s this white blonde guy, he’s the one who scored he’s been savaging us all night fair play

That Sarr chap for Rennes is looking pretty good. Really cutting through our defence and causing us problems. We’re not gonna hang on at this rate :grimacing:

Not able to watch this game, but from all the comments you guys putting on here… we don’t have a good game.

CL is not for us at all, if we are struggling so much in the EL.

Yes, I am that said I remember it and I went to go fetch the topic it stems from :joy:

1 Like

It’s really astounding how we manage to lower ourselves to the occasion every time.

2 Likes

finally gonzo is on, whip this clown fiesta into shape young un

2 Likes

Exactly what this game needs.

Bonjour Mateo

Stoke City level football this

1 Like

Not sure why we need to give Maitland-Niles any minutes this season. He’s actually shit and he won’t improve.

Yeah they’re going to score again

2 Likes

Well worked and FLOP!

Mon Ami Mateo injecting some competence into these fucks.

Man the prick Mustafi always has to dive in and follow the ball even if it’s already covered by somebody else, doesn’t he?

Brainless fucker

1 Like

this is a question that really no one can answer…

For so many times, we play against inferior teams, somehow we just make things difficult for ourselves… nobody knows why

Diving cunt

2 Likes

Starting to look like a night where a 2-1 loss won’t be so bad. Ffs

Sarr needs a yellow for that.

1 Like

That’s what I get for praising him.

Sarr seems like the kind of winger Emery would like because he consistently gets behind the defence and cuts back. Not sure about his work rate.

Well guys like Robbie Savage would chalk it up to our continental players being soft Millennial beta males who listen to Drake, feel too many feeling and don’t fuel up for the match by drinking bovril.

In reality, it’s probably a combination of injuries, suspensions, a few individual errors and a hostile away atmosphere.