Reiss Nelson (24)

This thread has massively overreacted to that article lol.

3 Likes

HEā€™S A TEENAGER WITH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT, SAAAAAAAAACK HIM

:torreira:

1 Like

Indeed :grin:

3 Likes

Haha yeah I do knee jerk a bit with these things :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, we all do sometimes mate

Definitely shows that The Sun is good at what it does haha

2 Likes

No we dont fuck off load of bollocks stupidest shit Iā€™ve ever read

11 Likes

Imagine moving abroad to a country where everybody doesnā€™t bow down to you and speak English.

Learn the language you ignorant cheese string headed flannel.

1 Like

Think the phrase is ā€˜Pussyholeā€™ :rofl:

Scored today and I have it on good authority he didnā€™t even go to the gym.

5 Likes

Its kinda now or never for him. We basically have no wingers, so if he wants to earn a spot, now is the time.

1 Like

Yeah, he looked good when he featured for us, had some good moments at Hoffenheim but overall probably not a great spell. I reckon he should stay regardless, give him some proper game time and see what heā€™s got.
Donā€™t want another Gnabry(although I always felt he was more of a special player).

Seing as we will make no signings this summer. Giving this guy a proper chance is the only way to solve the winger crisis.

What do people think about Reiss as a player and do you think he is ready for the big stage ?

1 Like

Clearly hugely talented but I reckon he has a season or two to go before we can rely on him. Wouldnā€™t mind another loan for him tbh.

1 Like

Arsenal are going to gamble that Nelson is ready. Heā€™s hardly played so itā€™s difficult to gauge how heā€™s developed in the last year or so.

For me, Nketiah is the one who is more Premier League ready out of the two and yet the more likely to end up on loan.

1 Like

They both belong in the championship tbh

Iā€™d give Nketiah extended pre-season minutes. I think heā€™s ready. Test him against decent opposition before making a decision.

Based on?

I need to see a solid spell in the with a championship club before Iā€™d give first team mins. His overall game will develop better at that level and weā€™ll see if heā€™s able to make the step up.

Because of depth issues at the CF heā€™s likely to stay though, might aswell give him mins.

Eye test. Plus, his goal scoring record at every level is consistently superb. Played a few minutes at Premier League level and did not look out of place and scored. Iā€™d trust Nketiah to come off the bench and make an impact.

1 Like