Reality TV

Yeah she was such a bitch there. He did nothing wrong. She clearly has self esteem issues though, so in that sense those postcards are evil. Love Island stitched him up. But still, no need for her to act like that.

And good for Liam. Though Millie won’t be happy when she finds out what he’s been up to.

loooool Lillie coming in raging to the villa after Liam coming in all cool as fuck himself :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lol yeah that was great. Jake sitting there trying not to laugh, while Liam is wanting the ground to open up :sweat_smile:

The way Chloe says no way absolutely ends me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jake smirking throughout that, he’s definitely playing the game. Snakey Boy.

Been a cracking episode so far.

1 Like

Toby firing back into Abi when Mary watches

He’s elite. He reminds me of a stupid Adam Callard :joy::joy:

1 Like

He has the emotional intelligence of a spoon.

Abi and Mary should just become a couple instead.

1 Like

I thought he was an idiot when Hugo did that speech about him. He’s now possibly one of my favourite love island characters for his chaotic madness

1 Like

Tweets are spot on lol. House would be much duller without him.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/enomiseleda/status/1421206628112740368?s=21

.:arteta:

https://twitter.com/ewansami/status/1421212911318573059?s=21

1 Like

First look is out

Lillie and Millie go for a chat outside the villa :joy:

Liam is doneee

Jake the Snake. Horrible cunt he is. Glad that people are seeing it now. Encouraging his “boys” to move mad knowing it will fuck their relationships up. What a sly wanker.

Faye refused to lose face in front of everybody else, acted like a complete twat…then cries on Teddy’s shoulder because she knows she absolutely fucked it.

Teddy got done proper dirty by the producers. They fucked his relationship with Faye completely based on a really misleading picture. Feel sorry for both of them tbh.

1 Like

Teddy is to good for Faye imo. Guy is the coolest person in there he’s so chill and mature.

I would like him to couple up with someone else and win :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

lol twitter have been saying the producers would be dying to use Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo over a breakup moment and they just did over Millie finishing it with Liam :rofl::rofl::rofl:

FFS Toby.

“Mary or Abi? Hmmm think I like Chloe.”

This man is unreal.

2 Likes

that preview for tomorrow ffs Toby I am goneee :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what a guy

1 Like

Yeah, Toby will definitely go down as one of the show’s best ever contestants.

Teddy and Faye for the win though. Seems proper chemistry and feelings there.

Now Liam has fucked it yeah. I think they’ll win as no one trusts Jake :joy:

Toby is such a dumb fuck. Don’t know how he gets away with it.

Teddy and Faye, should they really get back together now, will be favourites. A misunderstanding that you can’t really blame either of them for (but you can blame the cunt producers), and they’ve seemingly overcome it. Favourites at this point surely. Jake the Snake in the mud hopefully.

Will Toby move onto Mabel when she peforms at the Spotify party next week? :rofl: cause ngl I would :rofl:

According to Reddit this is Teddys aftershave. £215 a bottle!!! ffs :joy: