Reality TV

Hope he doesn’t for the drama tbf :joy:

They done Teddy and Jake dirty :joy:

So cruel. They are the loyal ones! I know it’s part of the show, but come on!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/rebeccageogheg5/status/1420485716275044354?s=21

.:joy:

Hugo gets a score finally :joy: I’m not sure if Amy is just doing it to get in the villa like Natalia done to Luke M tho :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Why did Hugo say Job Done after the kiss ffs :arteta: you could see Amy was surprised :joy:

How did they do Jake dirty? That’s just a photo of him laughing lol

Your right his is not the worst one there but they had to find something to put on it.

Liberty was still pretty annoyed was she not? :joy:

Teddy has been proper fucked over here. That pic was so misleading. The producers have done that purely because they want Faye to kick off and create entertainment. Sly fuckers.

I reckon Jake is playing a dirty game as well. Encouraging the boys to chat to other girls and fuck their relationships up.

1 Like

Reaaaaallly?

1 Like

You seen the first look @Calum ? The men are returning tonight :eyes: Though it’ll probably end on a cliffhanger before Liam walks back in.

Thanks for the reminder!

Just watched. I imagine Laura will walk in at 21.50 so they can keep the re coupling for the Friday show :joy:

Lol moment was Teddy sitting himself being loyal while Liam causally kisses Lillie in the booth thing :arteta:

1 Like

The girls sitting with Millie saying he will come back himself. The camera pans back to casa and he is eating Lillie’s face :joy:

Encouraging his main competition for the £50k to cheat. Demon.

3 Likes

21:50 what did I say!! :joy::joy: @Phoebica

So annoying. Want to see the rest! Why do ITV have to be knobs?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Toby is an absolute mad man. He doesn’t give a fuck and its great tv :joy:

He onto his 4th couple now? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Can’t believe the girls were shocked at Toby doing it again though. If he got that reaction, they’ll all pass out when Liam walks back in with Lillie.

3 Likes

Yeah that tweet is pretty spot on, the bloke is just as dumb as a bag of rocks haha

1 Like

First look is out!

Toby regrets coming back with Mary :arteta:

“This is such a shit situation, two women like me, poor me.”

He is such a twat. All the girls should just avoid him. Sack most of the men off actually. Split the money between the girls.

1 Like

Teddy absolute gent.

Faye absolute nutter. I don’t know how he even likes her

1 Like