Reality TV

Doing aftersun from your bedroom on zoom :joy:

3 Likes

The fuck is Faye angry about? She’s annoying as fuck :joy::joy:

I thought Brad would go seeing as he’s been their longer and they aren’t serious yet

Pretty much called it. Brad definitely likes her more than she likes him. Feel for him a bit, he’s giving up his place for someone who’ll be “Brad who?” within a few days.

Someone said on twitter Faye has main character syndrome. It’s actually so true :joy::joy::joy:

She has a point though. If Lucinda was evicted, Brad probably would have gone with her, whereas Lucinda doesn’t really give a crap.

Think Faye will actually grow on me.

tbf Dom didn’t go when Jess went as she told him to stay and enjoy the experience and they met back up when he left and are now married with a kid :joy:

1 Like

Nah, not feeling the new girl. Nice body, but her face makes her look about 15 years older than she is. Can’t see her lasting long in the Villa.

Glad you said it :joy: 28 fuck she’s had a tough paper-round. That entry line was cringeyyyy also.

Thought the challenge was funny as fuck tonight. The boys had an absolute disasterclass at the start but pulled it back with the pints :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Calum you seen the first look? Lucinda already looking to move on with Aaron :sweat_smile:

not yet. Forgot about it as was out in the sun all day haha. Not really a point now when its on in 40 minutes :joy:

I’m not surprised tbf you’ve got to be in a couple to stay in and did she not pick Aaron as one of her three dates on that meal task haha

—————————————————————————————

lol Hugo just sisterzoned Sharon :joy:

Just caught up. Didn’t even get to see Danny. So I looked him up and he is covered in tattoos. Got a Wentworth Miller Prison Break vibe going on.

@Phoebica Liam probably my favourite guy lol this was :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m liking that, but that’s pretty much what I sound like most of the time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

AJ needs to stop asking Liam for chats lol. Cringing as fuckkkk :grimacing:

Saw online that the sale of Crocs has gone up loads because a few of the Love Islanders have been wearing them. I don’t think there is anyone in the world who could convince me that wearing Crocs is ever a good idea.

From watching tonights ep Danny gives off such bad vibes

1 Like

Perhaps. But Lucinda is also coming across as a bit of a bitch.

Don’t think she fancied Brad. And don’t think she fancies Aaron or Danny either. She just fancies herself a fashion deal and some Instagram followers. Apparently she is dating Aaron Connolly who plays for Brighton.

Danny acting like one of those possessive, abusive boyfriends who beats his missus if she doesn’t butter his toast properly

2 Likes

Rachel got a text again but not a love island one. Looks like I was spot on :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like