Reality TV

She was a bit full on wasn’t she? :joy:

Hope he picks Kaz

Elite comment from Hugo. Loved him saying that with such confidence :joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

Yeah, I really like Hugo. He could easily win if he finds someone. Though we might get new girls going in and trying to couple up with him just because they know he is popular on the outside.

2 Likes

Wasn’t expecting that from Aaron

Absolute scenes. Didn’t expect that at all.

Maybe him and Sharon are so done they can’t even do a friendship couple. :joy::joy:

I think Teddy is picking Faye here

Ah, maybe Rachel should have chosen Chuggs instead of Brad last week. And maybe this will teach her not to beg a guy to pick her.

1 Like

Classic love island acoustic cover of a song now haha. Had to Shazam to see what it was :joy:

Does anyone else think Liam and Millie are the double of Dan and Amber from TOWIE :joy::joy:

ffs that challenge was a madness. What a sight :nauseated_face::joy:

Same IQ as well.

No I actually don’t mind Millie, she seems decent. But my God, Liam is about as interesting as an oatcake

I voted for them as most compatible couple as not feeling any of the others :joy:

If its a straight public vote then Chloe and Toby are going as I think they are the least liked

When’s casa amor happening?

That doesn’t usually happen till about half way I’d imagine next week seeing thats the 4th week and it’s on for 8 weeks

Nah think Chloe and Toby will get votes for entertainment value. And they are probably well matched as well even if not that likeable.

Millie and Liam will do well. I went for Hugo and Sharon purely to save Hugo. Think Aaron and Kaz might be in trouble because they are not a couple, and I’m not sure if either of them is popular enough to carry them through and likewise for Faye and Teddy, he’s too new to have a fan base.

Kaz is loved on twitter. She’s getting a lot of votes on that haha.

Ah ok. I do quite like Kaz to be fair. Do you think the two couples who are voted least compatible will have to go head to head and the other islanders will have to choose who stays? Hard to call really. Personally, I’m not fussed about Liberty and Jake, but they’re probably this season’s Love Island royalty at the moment.

Thats a shout! love island love to do that haha.

Guys pick the girl going and girls pick the guy going and they split the couple up. Always some good tv that :joy::joy:

Or they might just have to vote for the couple to go and not split them

Well fuck thats a new twist :joy:

Bottom couple get to stay and vote either the 2nd or 3rd bottom off the show :joy: I love it

Hang on what? Did I miss something at the end?

I’m confused tbh people are saying on twitter Brad and Lucinda have to decide who goes and get split up? :joy::joy:

I totally misunderstood that whole thing then if so :joy::joy:

I’ve just rewinded it as I was confused. Definitely sounds like one of Brad or Lucinda are leaving and they have to decide which of them that will be.

1 Like

The fuck is voting for Chloe and Toby? :joy:

Can’t see them going together as they aren’t a strong couple. If I was to pick one I’d go Brad.

Think Chloe and Toby are getting votes because she’s seen as a bit of a troublemaker and causes drama rather than because they’re likeable.

I think Brad will go. He seems more into her than she is him, so think he’ll be the gentleman. Then they’ll have that awkward conversation where she says she’ll leave too even though she doesn’t mean it :sweat_smile:

1 Like