Reality TV

Yep

2 Likes

This could be the best Casa Amor yet :giroud3:

Lol watching it tonight I still can’t believe you said this :joy: she’s unbelievable Jeff

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Mike is a weasel man, slimy fuck.

Rebecca and him going would have been the dream, instead both the cunts got saved.

1 Like

Everyone on twitter hating on Callum because he’s more attracted to Mollie than the people’s princess Shaughna :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so boring. Happens every season.

Edit: Just seen the preview for tomorrow and Callum has fully gone. Yes!! I bet twitter is in shambles right about now :joy::joy::syringe::syringe:

:joy::joy:

1 Like

@Calum

I’m far more excited than I should be about this TV show!

Been looking forward to it since approximately 10PM last night!! :joy::joy::joy:

Nas coming back with Eve. Callum coming back with Molly. Gonna be :fire::fire::fire:

Casa Amor has drawn me in slightly after being very not bothered so far. Glad it’s over though as I’ll no longer have to listen to that silly cow go on about Calum every two minutes. If it’s not constant angsting about the status of her relationship, she’s bollocking on about not shaving her legs til he’s back, or about how they’re gonna have to go official when he comes back. In a twisted way I’m looking forward to her inevitable meltdown now, just as itll mark an end to her constant fucking moping.

If she knows what’s good for her she’ll fuck off out the villa, nothing left for her in there.

Was so obvious he’d hook up with someone, he clearly wasn’t fussed about her at all. He’s clearly just a bloke who doesn’t much love conflict and will do whatever it takes to have an easy life, he just couldn’t be arsed to cause any drama until he had the slave to crack on with a new woman.

Lesson for any women reading, if your bloke isn’t showing you any affection, it isn’t because he isn’t capable, it’s because he’s not feeling you at all. Calum was distant for weeks or whatever and yesterday in the space of a couple of minutes gave Molly everything that Shauna had been waiting for for weeks. Because he actually likes her lol.

She really should have cracked on with one of those new blokes lol

1 Like

Gonna be up there with the great Casa Amor moments of Josh coming back with Kaz and Georgia staying “loyal” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and Michael coming back with Joanna and Amber staying single.

Least that big fucking center half Anna isn’t there anymore :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, like Josh. He’s hot :heart_eyes: but now he’ll have to leave :pensive:

1 Like

Coupling with Shauna was a convenience thing for Callum. There isn’t much chemistry there. She’s having a meltdown everyday because she knows deep down there was nothing there to begin with. She’s been in denial about it for ages.

She seems quite mentally fragile and it’s not going to be pretty when she breaks down.

1 Like

I feel sad for Shaugna but can see that Calum has completely changed the way he acted when he was Molly, compared to when he was with Shaugna.

I’m thinking a combo of last year’s Amy and Amber - she will be left single like Amber but might react more like Amy and leave altogether.

I think Callum might have been a bit intimidated by Shaugna and has also never had a gf - she needs to find someone more on her wavelength and who actually wants to be with her!

Shaugna definitely overpowered him. Don’t think he was himself until he got to Casa Amor and got to relax and enjoy himself.

They’re weren’t a good match. No matter how much she thinks they were so twitter can hate the guy like they usually do in this situation :roll_eyes:

I think he is into Molly, but I don’t actually think she is that into him. I doubt they’ll last. Shaughna seems really popular, so Callum has potentially thrown away winning the show for a fling. Ah, it’s great TV though :laughing:

HERE

WE

HERE

WE

HERE

WE

FUCKING

GO

:giroud3: :fire::fire:

Love Luke T and Siannese. That was so cute :heart:

Oh, and this: :laughing:

Honestly that was anxiety as fuuuuuuck. No joke the casa amor recoupling is like a penalty shootout :joy:

You can always tell by the other guys faces if the guy has changed or stuck :arteta: :arteta:

Nice to see Finn and Paige and Siannese and Luke T’s reaction to them staying loyal. The two strongest couples.

Knew it would end like that aswell ffs :rofl: they like keeping the aftermath for the next night. Just 23 hours to go :giroud3:

But it was totally obvious from the start what was gonna happen?! Wasn’t a single surprise and never looked like there would be haha

1 Like

I know its the anxiety of the guy walking out with another girl after the girl they’re coupled up with just said a loving speech about why she’s staying loyal. :grimacing::grimacing::see_no_evil:

Different kind of stress but the same feeling haha

1 Like