Reality TV

I think Callum and Shaughna appear solid, but there are cracks there I think, which could fully come out when Casa Amor arrives. When they fell out over the Sophie thing (e.g seeing the worst in eachother) could lead to them turning if a genuine alternative comes in.

But, Nas and Demi :heart_eyes: I’m so happy for Nas lol, and they both seem quite popular. Hope she’s genuine as I like seeing him happy

Yeah I meant convenience :see_no_evil:

Hmmm, I like Nas, but I’ll need to see more of Demi before I believe she really likes him. She has watched the show, she knows who is single and who is popular.

1 Like

They’ve got to vote for most compatible couples tonight and the bottom two are at risk of being dumped. :fire::fire::fire:

Ah I’m gonna miss it tonight, I’m out. I’m gonna guess at Rebecca and Wallace coming last though.

Haha this is so true before we seen her we all thought she was some perfect 10. Now she’s actually lucky if she’s a 6 @JakeyBoy :joy::joy:

What the fuck was that reaction about when Wallace took the time and effort to make her a nice breakfast?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

She snaked my Siannese twice. She was right, Rebecca isn’t our kind of girl. Hopefully Wallace meets a hottie in the Casa Amor twist, and she gets left alone.

1 Like

They are in the public vote off they both might not make it. Hope Wallace does and they vote one off from the bottom two couples instead

:santi:

Oh yeah, i forgot about that, he is a goner then. Rebecca isn’t popular. It’ll be both members of the couple who surely. I predicted this earlier. I stand by it, it’ll be those two.

1 Like

Casa Amor girls look :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Multiple turns are about to happen :joy:

Gonna need @Cristo to confirm if this is just you being your usual basic self

Probs me just being basic tbf I ngl

Will double check for you now mate, gimme a sec

2 Likes

Student Natalia is ready to turn Casa Amor upside down! “I can be a bit random…”

Why is it always the most basic of people who describe themselves as being “a bit random!”

Nobody who had ever described themselves as such is actually remotely interesting

4 Likes

Natalia and Mollie especially. :fire::heart_eyes:

Basic as fuck and proud @Cristo @JakeyBoy

Turns out Calums kink is women who have had a stroke

medium_Y_QCZTtVtC8H5XItz9LUVCT_sOPe55mF7DW5ye5F3Y0

4 Likes

This is why I still read this thread :joy:

Yeah sorry they’re really basic.

Just bog standard “pretty girl” ig types with loads of make-up.

Pretty meh

I scroll through this thread for the same reason tbh

I get why they would save Mike over Sophie. But saving Rebecca over Wallace? Nah, that’s not right. She just seems such a horrible and rude person and he hasn’t been given a chance in there!

Gutted about Wallace. Demi snaked him. They came in together ffs and Nas should have backed him aswell seeing as he was in the same situation he was.

Also Mike tonight really gives me mad creepy vibes. Luke M has a had lucky escape.