Reality TV

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Final next Monday @CliftonGeraldi :wink:

2 Likes

no one is forcing you in here

1 Like

It’s literally not important what Anna’s sister is saying but I think they might be the same person lol!

EDIT: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9568743/love-island-jordan-india-romance-anna-unpopular/

Bosses suggested Jordan Hames, 24, should flirt with fellow model India Reynolds, 28, because they were more likely to win the show.

A show source said: “Jordan was pushed into saying he likes India in order to cause drama after producers told him he doesn’t have a chance of winning with Anna.

“Now that Michael Griffiths has left and the ongoing ­tension between him and ex Amber Gill is over, they needed something explosive to happen for the final week.

Anna is a fierce character and they knew she wasn’t going to just let it go quietly if Jordan started growing close to India, especially as they’ve only just become ­girlfriend and boyfriend.

1 Like

You tell him, Luke. He is just jealous that he can’t watch it due to not having a TV.

1 Like

Knew it. Weak storyline imo.

Anna is a shit face. Jordan is not a draw. They ruined it getting Michael out.

They need heel Maura back. they need Curtis and Maura to kick off asap

the way he goes on about “not” liking it I think you maybe right

Shut up :innocent:

OA REJOICES AT THIS NEWS!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :tada::tada:

Feel like it’s about to decline tbh. Wouldn’t be surprised if it goes the X factor route.

Each season been worse than the last.

Rumours are they want to do a winter love island set in South Africa

I thought this season had its moments. I’ve only seen this one and the last one though. Overall, think I was more into it this year but level of banter was superior last time around. Aside from Ovie, the rest of the boys are a bit bland

2 Likes

Last night was great. Anna went full Fergie with that hairdryer hahah

Curtis is such a little fucking snake. Half discouraged Jordan while absolutely enabling his behaviour, and then running off to his gf immediately to tell tales, knowing exactly what she’d do.

He’s got his eyes on the prize and no love for his guys.

2 Likes

Maura on a madnessss actual scenes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Curtis is fucking fuming aswell.

Jordan has caused WW3 :rofl: you love to see it

Has this happened?

If so I may watch tonight

What the fuck is heel?

Curtis and Maura have massively kicked off tho :rofl:

Heel as in ‘bad guy’ ffs.

YOU MARK

2 Likes

Ovie has dressed his kid looking suave as fuck

This guy can actually do no wrong

This time round they’re just morons tbh, who have been told by producers to make shit decisions to keep the show going and give it some material.

Ovie aside.

1 Like

Your taking this too serious lol. Its an entertaining show for 1 hour over 8 weeks. Makes the summer so much better having something to watch and chat about every day and night. Can also let you forget about the shambles that is Arsenal

I just don’t think you like it that much anymore so you just keep slating it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: