Reality TV

EatingPopcorn.gif

I just stopped watching it too…

I think maybe when he went into the Villa he was under the impression that Anna was popular and that they might have a chance of winning some money. But being in the bottom three for most popular couple twice now has put paid to that idea, so he has thought “fuck it, i’ll get some air time instead then” :smile:

Watching yesterday’s episode right now, gonna be live with all of you tonight. Caught up on the past week or so.

@Calum I’m back baby SIIIUUUUUUU

1 Like

You cant be an adult, and watch this freakshow. Unless you are a female ofcourse.

1 Like

Anna is a cunt anyway. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person :joy::joy: #karma

INJECT IT :syringe::syringe::syringe:

1 Like

@Calum do you watch Celebs go dating as well? since it pretty much has a few of the love island people every series

1 Like

I’ve watched it a few times. Depends on the cast tbh

Is that Anna trans?

it’s the only reality tv I watch, was better when it first came out though

Rob Beckett is the best thing about it his narration is unreal :joy: shite cast this upcoming season tho so won’t be watching it

1 Like

yeah rob beckett is great on it

Curtis and Maura…

2 Likes

Howling when Curtis said I’m fucking pissed off :joy::joy::joy:

This is so blatantly scripted it’s unreal. Really scraping the barrel for entertainment

2 Likes

Feels like watching Arsenal is scripted as fuck aswell tbh.

What a revelation

1 Like

Ovie…cool as a cucumber. Fair play!

1 Like

Ovie is the greatest human to walk the earth

1 Like

:giroud3:

Can’t wait for whenever this series finishes so I don’t have to see this as the most recent topic every day after 9pm :joy: