Reality TV

What’s been said that’s so bad?

Type “Danny and Arabella” into twitter lol

Everyone is racist now even tho the guy who didn’t pick her was also black :thinking:

Another one lol they have officially lost the nut if anyone else said this in general they would be getting slated but because its love island it’s fine :thinking:

Amber and Anna are absolutely rattled :syringe::syringe::syringe:

YOU LOVE TO SEE IT :joy:

Anna is 28 :eyes: she doesn’t even have the imature excuse like 21 year old Amber :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Not sure what their problem is. What did they want him to do, “The show is called LOVE Island, but I’m going to put aside my feelings and save Amber and Anna’s friend instead.” Glad Yewande is gone anyway, she was getting quite annoying.

4 Likes

From my perspective (two episodes) Arabella is playing a game and she’s played it fairly well. I haven’t seen much chemistry aside from lust between her and Danny (is that his name?). If another guy turns up, I don’t see her being hesitant to jump ships, leaving Danny to sink without a trace.

1 Like

Everyone in the show is playing a game.

Glad the nation will begin to turn on Amber again

In simplistic terms, yes. Most aren’t very smart players.

2 Likes

Danny is getting grief because he did at one point say that his head wouldn’t get turned. Nobody in the villa should ever say that. Just setting yourself up for drama.

3 Likes

I miss Adam and Wes and Josh and Jack.

The boys this year are no patch on them

Yeah the level of banter isn’t as good as last year. This moment still cracks me up:

pic.twitter.com/RgbAdY5MvT

— Jack Fowler (@_JackFowler_) July 17, 2018

Adam was the definition of an Alpha male, whether we’re talking about the girls or guys in the villa, he had them all eating out of the palm of his hand and he was always pulling the strings.

Constant big dick energy. You love to see it. Show misses him.

1 Like

Have you checked twitter?! Amber and Anna are the gods. They can’t wait to watch them “destroy Arabella and Danny”!! :neutral_face: Twitter is in shambles right now :joy:

Yeah Yewande was really boring she didn’t even try until Arabella came in!!

don’t say that on twitter tho or you will be set upon because you don’t like their queen :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t understand that. She hasn’t done anything of note. I can’t actually recall one interesting thing she has said or done.

This is glorious. Amber and Anna’s faces when Danny and Arabella were kissing right in front of them :joy::joy::joy:

Frame it. Frame it right now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lol Jordan :crown::crown::crown::crown::crown: he just shut Anna down and she didn’t expect or like it :joy::joy::joy:

Man like Mario :clap: Horrible girls. Anna is 28 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I feel this year lacks of a lot of personalities, Maura is the main one, out of the lads Michael, Anton are fun too but there’s been many shit episodes

This thread is great :joy: @Electrifying @Sol @Phoebica @JakeyBoy

Edit:

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/l1_24s/status/1143652271437336576?s=19

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Type anna centre back into twitter there is so many of these tweets. Loooooool

@Calum having a blast while the rest of us suffer in the transfer threads. :arteta:

6 Likes

Probably better than Mustafi

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like