Reality TV

Fakest shit ever, they are trying to do a Jack and Danny they won’t survive a month out the villa.

Fair play I admire the hustle, they seem to have won the popularity

Nah they seem really genuine you can see in their faces they were both beaming after their date you can’t fake that.

Are you watching after you said you wouldn’t? :eyes:

I like to keep up to date bud :eyes::eyes:

Don’t have the time to watch full Eps anymore.

But yeah still no buying it m8

1 Like

Fair enough that’s what you think.

Michael and Anton are the two best guys in it for me.

Scottish Anton the most popular guy in there with the viewers :wenger2:

1 Like

I do like Michael and Anton reminds me of a guy I know who is a lovable oaf so yeah that’s fair.

1 Like

Someone sent this dude in a group chat:

I think he looks like 21 Savage

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO!!

The best part of Love Island is about to happen :giroud3:

Edit:

Tommy and Molly Mae at the end looool :joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/LoveIsland/status/1141813273177800712?s=19

Good content. 8/10. Would watch again.

Love Maura. Need more girls like her. Just because you talk about sex it doesn’t mean you’re easy.

How dumb is Tom though?

1 Like

What typically occurs in ‘the hideaway’ is what I want to know? I’m a Love Island newbie and have only watched the two episodes gone…:innocent:

How many go in there to just kiss and talk for example?

I think it’s viewed as a bit of a sex pad, but not everyone has sex in there. It’s probably about 50/50.

Can’t wait for Tom claim…“It was just banter.” :grimacing:

That was hard to watch

I’d like to think of Maura as circa 2000s heel DX Triple H

Fair play to Maura - loved her reaction

He’s not that sort of reality TV contestant. There isn’t a single inappropriate post on his Instagram profile

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Twitter is seething cause Yewande left and Arabella stayed. I LOVE THIS GAMEEEE :joy::joy::raised_hands:

Yewande was a pyscho. Danny picked the right one. Sad thing is they are gonna get voted out at the first opportunity now because he didn’t pick who twitter wanted :joy:

1 Like

Drama

I seriously don’t understand Yewande. Glad she’s gone. Only started putting it on Danny once she was threatened. Fake and forced behaviour if you ask me. And she only did it because the other girls told her to, and she lied about that to Danny.

It’s actually horrific what I’m reading on twitter about Danny and Arabella just because he didn’t pick fucking Yewande. People are actually seriously unhinged watching this show.

1 Like

Amber and Anna are absolute psychopaths aswell crying and shouting at him for not picking their mate yet twitter are treating them like queen’s and are “buzzing for tomorrow to see them tear into Danny and Arabella and make it seriously uncomfortable for them”

What the actual fuck :joy::joy::joy: