Reality TV

I don’t really like any of them this year. Maybe it’s because I’ve binged all the episodes since getting back from holiday and the brain can’t cope with these people for more than an hour a day :sweat_smile:

Really dislike Ella. Does she ever smile?! I think Tyrique will be good value in Casa Amor though, so Ella’s reaction to that will be fun.

2 Likes

Ella’s the worst of the girls, so up her own arse when she’s nothing special. So demanding of Tyreek already even when he was trying to make things up to her.

Not a fan of Whitney or molly either. Jess and Catherine seem nice.

https://twitter.com/audreythefinest/status/1670899498023878656?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

3 Likes

Sammy’s doing my head in now, lads shady as fuck and can’t take responsibility for any of it.

It’s a shame for Jess, clearly they could be good if he just focused on her but his head will turn as soon as someone else fit walks in.

1 Like

Mitch gives big Joe Goldberg energy :joy:

He’s so intense :arteta:

I have no idea of your age, but I’m struggling this year because the cast seem much younger and less relateable.

Agree that Tyrese/Tyreek will be great value in Casa Amor.

Didn’t realise til tonight it’s spelled tyrique whoops.

And because the cast is too woke? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

An all white English cast would definitely be much more relateable to me as a Jamaican man!

2 Likes

Sammy looking like a cunt 5 mins in

Maya Jama is absolutely stupendous.

2 Likes

Mehdi is going to put it on Leah tonight.

Whitney seems cool, but no sexual chemistry between those two anyway.

I have noticed this season its been on longer than 10pm a lot.

Usually they would end it on the recouping text as a cliffhanger

New girl coming in looks tasty. I’m ready for Casa Amor to be honest. Things are too steady at the moment.

She was in it before, was on season 2 in 2016

I see, bit before my time. My intro to Love Island was the Chris and Kem year which I think was 2017.

Looks an instant top 3 lady in there. She might even be top 1.

Kady.

She was with Scott Thomas. His two brothers are Adam and Ryan Thomas who have both been on soaps and other TV programmes.

She must have only been like 18 when she was on it. She was bloody annoying though. Hopefully she is nicer now.

1 Like

The promo photo for every islander has to be done badly on purpose.

Kady’s looks awful and looks nothing like her :joy:

2017 was my debut year also. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, they filter them all the time, but they don’t need to.

Edit: omg @Calum i didn’t realise how bad Kady’s was. They have made her look so much bigger than she is! This is the worst I have seen

Though, having said that, some of them look better with Instagram filters.

I don’t fancy Love Island Mehdi.

But I fancy Instagram Mehdi

1 Like