Reality TV

Thank fck for that she had the personality of an ice lolly stick !!

1 Like

Interesting. I can see why she cba with the back and forth to South Africa. Majorca is only a few hours in comparison :joy:

Wonder who’ll get it

Free trips to South Africa for an hour’s work… I’ll do it!

1 Like

Give it Maya Jama

4 Likes

Worra thigh to waist ratio…

yawnface

3 Likes

Do women like her though? They need someone who appeals to men and women. Or if they want to go down the Whitmore route, then someone who appeals to absolutely no one.

I think I died of cringe :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

So many questions

“I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. You will be my girlfriend. And here’s a bracelet that is chipped so I can keep an eye on you.”

3 Likes

Wow knew this lad was a wet wipe but Jesus Christ that’s cringey.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

They met and got engaged and married within a month! They didn’t waste any time!

1 Like

Wyd stepbro :eyes:

Genuinely couldn’t even remember these two from the show lol

They were in casa. Didn’t make the main villa :joy:

———————————————————————————

@Sol @JakeyBoy

Here we go!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Who had October in the sweepstake? :joy:

1 Like

Is no one watching Make Me Prime Minister?

Really good tv. Some of these people are absolutely fucking cracked and deluded. It’s like the Apprentice for politics.

I can’t believe Faye and Teddy are the only couple still together from the 2021 final :joy::joy:

1 Like

Surprised these two lasted so long tbh.

@Phoebica @JakeyBoy @SRCJJ @Sol @Starboy @MO_OA49

Jay was on a podcast talking about his time in the villa. I knew it was scripted reality but not this much :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Horrendous if it’s all true, I mean does make entertaining TV for the majority of it but makes it seem like almost 90% of it is fake rather than maybe the 40-50% I thought.

Shocked he’s said all this though, surely gonna get him into some shit with ITV.

2 Likes