Reality TV

@Phoebica watch the first look.

Liam is fucking goneeeee :joy::joy::joy: I feel bad for Millie

Ah just watched.

What a knob. Him and Millie could have won the show!

At the moment it looks like all the guys could come back with new girls other than Jake :laughing: and all the girls look like they’re being loyal, so will be a very girly villa.

1 Like

Haven’t seen first look but disappointed at what sounds like the beginning of the end for Milliam. I had such high hopes, but it was looking highly fucking dodgy after last night’s show already lol.

Think Jake realised he can’t possibly allow himself to have his head turned when he just went official so decided to be an agent of chaos and convince the other boys to misbehave because none of them are formally in relationships. Naughty little bastard, but it’s the kind of energy we’re all here for :grin:

Girls need to up their game cos a few of them are about to get mugged right off lol.

I’d love to see an epic Faye meltdown, she will absolutely lose her shit if she gets betrayed and we need to see this happen

3 Likes

Yes! Been saying from the start that she reminded me of Olivia Attwood. But not seeing enough of that side of her. Need more angry Faye.

2 Likes

Teddy

“Technically I am single”

:joy: go for it Tedster I want drama

Also how is Hugo still taking L’s when he’s the only single one of the guys lol. Man is drowning

Not watched this episode yet, but I did think that yesterday; why are these women not targeting Hugo? He is the easy ticket into the main Villa.

2 Likes

He made that comment about her little orange number and she completely aired him off and kept on walking :joy:

1 Like

They send a postcard from casa to the main villa tomorrow :joy::joy::joy:

fucking yes :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Also I can’t believe Liam is gonna fuck it. Lillie isn’t as nice as Millie and her veneers are far to big for her mouth. :joy:

1 Like

Hope they’re not too mean about it though. It wasn’t fair when they implied Jack was cheating on Dani before. Think they’ll be more considerate this time round though, what with all the Love Island deaths and mental health etc.

@Calum and yeah, if Liam was gonna “cheat”, Lillie isn’t the one. Salma and Mary are better IMO. Not that I want him to go with any of them, but if he insists then pick right, man!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Just watched tonight’s show. Faye and Teddy look the real deal. Quite happy about that. Faye was one of my faves. Was nice seeing him annoyed when he knew she was the girl “from the furthest south” and when he said he kept thinking about her. LIAM, TAKE NOTE!!!

1 Like

I must have missed this as don’t remember seeing it :joy: fuck I would have left at this point :joy:

I laughed my head off, but thats honestly so unnecessarily rude on her part hahaha

1 Like

Yeah I feel bad for him :joy:. Every girl he likes doesn’t want him must be a kick to the confidence lol

Tbh I have no idea why these middle class boys keep going into the villa lol. Just like Doctor Alex previously, they just get mugged off constantly cos obviously they aren’t the type of the kind of woman that goes in.

They end up trying to be something they’re not and it’s just a beg really. I cringe every time Hugo starts going on about “moving mad” or some other phrase that you know he’s never uttered once in his life pre Love Island lol

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy @Phoebica

First look is out on the app

They all look gutted when they see the postcard and Faye calls them all pricks who should just stay there :joy:

That’s Faye. She’s like me. She insults everyone and guys she likes. Really she’s lovely and probably insecure. She’ll be thinking “I really like Teddy, hope he is loyal”. And I think he will be.

tbf it also showed you her talking to millie saying she liked two of the other guys as they are her usual type (blackburn guy and the Scottish one that isn’t Dale) as she can’t remember the last time Teddy made her laugh :joy:

Nah. I have faith. Faye and Teddy forever. Liam will be this year’s Callum or Michael. Teddy will come in single and declare his love for Faye.