Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

Odion is a cool fucking name though. I don’t why I think it is but I do lol

reminds me of a cheap cinema experience

1 Like

Definitely is - very close to Odin too… :arteta: :sweden:

What year did Liverpool’s board etc start this regime ?

It was before they signed Andy Carroll

Yeah the biggest thing they did right was get Klopp in 2015, if they didn’t things would likely be rather different for Liverpool. The fact they were predominantly hovering 6th-8th and landed arguably the best manager in the world was a massive coup.

United and Arsenal boardrooms should take long hard looks at themselves and fall on their fucking swords.

4 Likes

We are worse imo I can’t remember United spending the whole season in mid table being closer to the championship than the champions league

We are so inadequate now that Talksport cant be arsed bantering us off anymore.

4 Likes

Honestly though, today is all on the manager.

The board has given him some players, it’s not their fault he benched them to play favourites.

I back Arteta but he fucked up today, bad.

It probably doesnt help having a low key backroom staff either.

1 Like

Ehh, I think that’s a reach.

For me and a lot of fans, the season is a bit of an extended preseason.

I’d like to see a coherent style of play and the team trying new things.

I was happy enough until today, where I didn’t see that, but just stubbornness. How many times do we need to see the attack not work in the way it was set up today before we look for a change?

That’s on the manager.

2 Likes

Honeymoons over and tbh the sex isnt up to much . Need to get down to Anne Summers at the end of the season. Not going to fake it and last otherwise.

2 Likes

I know that Klopp was well regarded, but was he really considered the best at that time?

I also wonder where Liverpool would be without fleecing Barca with Coutinho. Massive fee for him that to their credit, they invested very wisely with.

My main contention with Arsenal is that they overall have had poor transfer business buys/sells over the last handful of seasons, which has lead to the dire shape of the squad at the moment.

1 Like

Let’s say, first marital argument because the spouse keeps pissing all over the toilet seat and doesn’t clear it up :smile:

In any case, a nice 2 weeks off from these jokers, I hope to see some different ideas when they’re back but for now a nice break for us all.

2 Likes

For me he was right in the mix, led Dortmund to back to back Bundesliga titles and a CL final.

I understand this is just opinion based though.

2 Likes

I liked him there and thought his style of play would have been a great fit for Arsenal…:sleepy:

Still, without fleecing Barca and hitting the lottery with Salah and Mane, they wouldn’t rick rolling this league. Depressing how good they are

1 Like

Get this handpicked Gazidisvirus the fuck out of our club, first Inactive Vertebasque now Basque Fraud.

FUCK OFF THREE FIDS

AL CARRER deshecho culé

3 Likes

At some point this bloke has to go, we’re just getting worse and worse.

Again @Kroenkeoutplease had it right in the summer. Took some negatives but came up with the goods on him. Fair play my man.

1 Like