Rapid Vienna Vs Arsenal (UEL)

abaga
I hope they didn’t let the dog in for nothing. :grinning:

1 Like

Leaving Ozil out of the PL squad then saying it was for football reasons has rubbed me up the wrong way.

I haven’t done a full 180 on Arteta but he doesn’t have my unconditional support anymore.

3 Likes

No Xhaka, so this should be a match we throughly dominate and win. 3 or 4 nil.

Have you read the quotes from Artetas press conference?

He literally said Ozil wasn’t training at the required standard, which doesn’t come as a surprise given he has been dropped by Emery and Ljungberg as well not to mention the x number of times he never travelled for away games.

1 Like

People crying about Saliba, he wasn’t registered in the EL squad which had an earlier deadline as we perhaps thought he would go out on loan at the time or something.

The situation is screwed up now as he’s still here, but it’s already done, he was not an option for the squad today.

1 Like

And Mikel said City’s business has been perfectly legal. He lied once as a company man, he could have done it again.

Obviously, not everyone believes what Arteta said, and I am one of them.

I don’t know why you like to bring up Ljunberg and Emery as example on dropping Ozil.
Don’t you know they failed badly and lost their jobs?

You kept mentioning 4 assists in 42 games of Ozil, but you never mentioned the bad management by the 2 managers. Basically, they fucked up.

In that case, how did Auba continue to score so many goals?

1 Like

Individual brilliance, understand?
If talk about team work, even shit teams (I am not saying Arsenal) would have some nice (individual or team) goals on MOTD in each season. So, what’s your point?

I hate the fact that we’re using Saka here instead of Nelson and that Smith-Rowe isn’t even on the bench.

Saka is such a key player for us, we do not want to run him into the ground.

We are also going to need more depth this season at the wing/attacking mid positions. Arteta needs to try to integrate players like Nelson into the setup in some fashion or else we’re going to quickly be in a spot where Saka is totally jaded, Pepe has a niggle, and we’re starting a three CF front line or some dumb shit.

Also, when is AMN actually going to play if not in the league and not in matches like this?

My only problem with the way Arteta sets us up…
It’s ok but… we kinda have 27 wingers on the pitch and only one and a half midfielders.
He basically thinks playing with two midfielders, with no creative wingers, or creative number 9s/ false 9s is the way to go.

I can just say we’ll never do anything serious we these formations. Plain and simple. Bring Emery back ffs.

I’d rather have Wenger.

But your pushing an agenda of Ozil’s individual brilliance and 4 assists in 42 games doesn’t add up.
How many ways you cutting the cake here.

When did I say 4 assists in 42 games was individual brilliant??
Don’t shift the topic and goal post and bend what I said.

No last night you where saying Ozil could come off the bench and play a killer ball here and there. Which is it.

I said he could do it and yes, he has the ability to do that.
I could hope for that.
Re-read if you are not sure

:ozil:

https://twitter.com/mesutozil1088/status/1319312652905172993?s=21

Your creativity is exactly what we need in the team. Make it up as you go along.

Oh thats novel. No Grand Prix to fuck off too tonight then.

quote exactly what I said and don’t talk shit here