Matchday 5
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 20:00
:tv: BT Sport

• Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

0 voters

Think I’ll watch I’m a Celebrity instead.

7 Likes

We’ll go 6-0-0 in the EL and some will defend Arteta on season win %, probably not on here but in general.

Arsenal 2-0.

1 Like

I’ve always loved the Europa League, it absolutely should be our priority, so I’m glad Arteta has decided to take it seriously by sacking off the PL and conserving all our energy for this tremendous and prestigious competition.

5 Likes

Another fantastic European night to bounce back on.

6 Likes

That’s what moving to the Emirates was all about, Thursday night showpiece events against Rapid Vienna under lights in front of 2000 people.

In reality I probably shouldn’t be sarcastic, this will probably be our last season in any European competition for a little while.

3 Likes

Probably would have happened even with no pandemic restrictions :joy:

5 Likes

Arsenal break records, the only club in the UK to fail to sell the allotment of 2000 tickets.

3 Likes

They will still announce the attendance as 58,654. :joy:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are the first team to play in the Champions League from the Championship.

5 Likes

I couldn’t watch the game yesterday and am refraining discussion, but thought I would pop this in here, that all tickets were sold:

Whether they turn up is another matter

1 Like

Rapid Decline v Rapid Vienna. Two derby matches in a week.

24 Likes

Fixed the title

6 Likes

Im having a burger for tea in recognition of that.

5 Likes

Brilliant
Rapid Decline :joy:

5 Likes

I would normally watch us in the EL but the preliminary round, first leg tie of the Europe section of the WPDWC, is on at the same time.

If you haven’t seen it before, It’s well worth watching.

1 Like

The what?

Darts competition

2 Likes

For me, darts is like golf, love playing, fall asleep watching.

Beautiful thread title :arteta: :+1:

5 Likes

Hale End will produce some actual respect on our name again.

(Don’t count Willock on Saturday, I see Mikel had him at #10, that didn’t do Ramsey any favours either)