Random football stuff

Can’t wait to catch the highlights

And subbed off in the first half for good measure

Here are the goals…

If you wanted to be even more cruel…she got the ‘perfect’ hat-trick. Left foot, right foot and a header

6 Likes

That face on her after the third own goal. Yeah you have to sub her. Checked out. Everything that could’ve gone wrong did.

1 Like

Facing her own goal on all three of them.

Second was unlucky but fuck me, 2 OG’s within 5 mins and a hattrick within 35 :rofl: :rofl:

Retirement incoming.

Never thought I would see Fabrizio post about St Mirren’s manager search :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Guy is really running out of shit to say

4 Likes

It’s genuinely ok to not tweet all the time

6 Likes

I feel like a lot of cunts need to hear this.

8 Likes

Reminds me of when Jonathan Walters scored 2 own goals and missed a penalty in the same match.

I can’t think of any with 3 own goals though.

What the hell is a “she believes” cup?

Man that was a brutal watch. God forgive me but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good woman’s football player

It’s probably the one sport I follow where I find the above to be the case.

2 Likes

Loool

Hermaso is decent as it much of the Barcelona Women’s team. The opposition is basically traffic cones most of the time.

125 goals in 22 games :smile:

4 Likes

Lol I thought Yaremchuk was Russian :joy:

That’s exactly what Putin thought about Ukraine :wink:

2 Likes

It was a lovely gesture and I feel for the player but fuck me the hypocrisy here is deafening from the Portuguese.
After Brazilians Ukraine has the largest community in Portugal, the large majority of them living in the big cities, basically Lisbon and Porto, and after the gypsies they are probably the most despised community here, in the news everyday how the Ukrainians are fighting everyone committing crimes begging etc.
Whether this is true or not is a different matter, but it’s the Portuguese attitude towards Ukrainians which is the truth, so I’m finding this a little bit shallow when people here jump on any bandwagon which is offered to make them look like they actually care.

5 Likes

I’m all for support of Ukraine but I’m pretty much in the same boat of being tired of a lot of the massive hypocrisy. I can’t get over how brazen some people are in their criticism of Russia whilst maintaining strong support for Israel’s continued occupation of Palestinian settlements and subhuman treatment of its populace.

And then listening to USA and UK impose sanctions against Russia, all the while they completely stopped short of sanctioning the Saudi regime following the murder of Khashoggi. And also being deafly silent when it comes to talking about the ongoing genocide in Yemen.

It’s hilarious how loud and strong all of these nations are against the common enemy in Russia but completely silent when it comes to criticising or sanctioning ally nations who are doing things that are either just as bad and even worse.

7 Likes

Absolutely spot on , I’m sometimes of the opinion that you rarely get the support shown to Ukraine as you do towards other non European nations who nato and the west decide to attack, because in the whole scheme of things they don’t really give a shit about countries like Yemen.

Also the hypocrisy of Western nations wanting to arm civilians to fight an invading force, something i can get behind, but the same courtesy wasn’t offered to the Irish back in the day ( well it was but not openly by any nation )

Just realised this is in a thread which is neither random or about football lol.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Beautiful. I want him here.

2 Likes