Random football stuff

xG of .99 though so their stats will be good.

3 Likes

Just received an email offering the Athletic for £9.99 for the year.

Reckon they’re struggling badly. Goebbelsblog in the mud

5 Likes

Hope he can come through it. All the best

That was always going to be the case. It is very very difficult to maintain subscriptions.
Once people realize that they are not that passionate to pay & do the reading, the churns would increase.

Hope all these individual who went there for a big payday earned enough and are planning to their next move.

probably depressed about not having a neck

2 Likes

Yeah there’s just no market for it here. When I first signed up I was engrossed in reading some of the really good content they put out but now I just don’t see the value in it.

I started to find myself visiting the site less and less and it became an unjustifiable subscription after a while.

1 Like

Still respect Calum for baiting so many into signing up, single handedly the greatest trolololol this forum has ever seen.

10 Likes

Always been quite an intense sort of person Bellamy.
Think it’s why he had so many clubs.

2 Likes

Same here I cancelled my £1 a month subscription back in early June as even for a pound I didn’t find it worth the money as I hardly read it even at that price :joy::joy:

1 Like

A lot of big names players missing from this list.

1 Like

Thomas Mueller > Arjen Robben

Thierry did let himself and us down somewhat in the CL knockout stages didn’t he ?

Absolutely. I’ve watched some of our games from back the and I’ve been left disappointed in some of Henry’s performances. Versus Valencia for example his performance was fairly average. He failed to rise to the occasion like Vieira did.

1 Like

Dani Alves and Ryan Giggs had him beat :grimacing::grimacing:

He did have a bit of a reputation for not turning up in big games though didn’t he?

Yeah to some degree he did.

Particularly in Europe. That is always the stick used to beat his legacy.

He dispelled that criticism in the 06 CL run, but not scoring that chance at 1-0 will always haunt his Arsenal legacy (in my eyes anyway). He scores and his legacy is secured without any doubt. Missing that chance fucked Wenger over as well.

5 Likes

Yes because you guys are not insane enough to pay actual money to read Arteta puffpieces.

12 assists for Dani Alves, just two behind Messi who has the most assist there… That guy was brilliant. You can hate his personality but he’s undoubtedly the most productive full back in the attacking sense I’ve seen.

Just seen this clip… Zlatan looks EXACTLY like Tao (had to do a bit of google to get the name) from early Dragon Ball… :bellend:

Haaland Memes on Instagram are some of the best stuff online