Random football stuff

Believe @Bl1nk posted an official tweet in the WC Qualifier thread.

1 Like

Will be fun interviews and pressers… not sure if he can do much though. Mediocre talent nowadays in the Dutch squad.

1 Like

Is there anyone else you’d have preferred, any up and coming, promising Dutch managers who might have brought a fresh approach.

Guess it’s tough either way, if you feel the current crop is no better than mediocre and you feel like you don’t have much chance of excellingno matter who you employ.

Why Liverpool? What business have they done to pull themselves away?

Yeah really tidy player, excellent technical base.

He’s the sort of player that a West Ham or Everton should take a punt on. He could explode this season and suddenly cost upwards of £40m. He’s probably worth close to that already tbf, dat English tax is a real biatch

1 Like

Nonsense…

2 Likes

Sky are showing a full re-run of our opening game of the 2017/18 season at home to Leicester and watching just now for a bit as background tv before I go to bed and I was like surely we aren’t playing a back 3 of Holding Monreal Kolasinac and I kept watching and we were…

What the fuck was Arsene smoking???!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Yeh man anyone who thinks Wenger wasn’t a big reason we’re in this fucking mess has completely mentally blocked out his last few season. Players in/out, tactics, formations, squad quality, all complete trash. The squad is getting better but Pepe, Partey, Tierney and White over the course of like 3 years saying ain’t putting out the dumpster fire Gazidis and Wenger started together about 4-6 years ago.

3 Likes

Bellerin just ran full pelt down the right wing and I couldn’t believe my eyes. :joy:

Such a shame his injury destroyed him

Cech is also in goal with Elneny and Xhaka as the starting CM’s with Bellerin and Ox the wingbacks and Ozil Laca and Welbeck are the 3 forwards

What a hot mess of a starting 11 ffs.

I think Giroud and Ramsey come off the bench and we win 4-3?

1 Like

Nearly half those shit cunts still here to this day. Fuck my life this club, Wenger’s transfer policy literally ruined us.

3 Likes

Thats gonna be our starting midfield on the opening day 4 years later aswell :joy::sob::joy::sob:

2 Likes

With Lacazette upfront, Bellerin right back, maybe even fucking Holding.

2 Likes

Jesus, I forgot Wenger actually had that period with three at the back. Another sign he was losing his way. At least it got us mega bucks from selling Chamberlain.

1 Like

He went peak hipster in this match. He’s playing one center back and he even isnt the middle one its bloody Monreal :joy::joy:

Mahrez is the best player on the pitch.

Massive regret we didn’t get him before City did

And we still scored goals and won a game. Incredible really.

1 Like

Koscielny and Mustafi were our first choice CB’s at the time and both out to injury/suspension from memory, he didn’t just randomly start that back 3

1 Like

Spurs have plenty of room. Should ask them

1 Like

Juventus Women’s account actually posted this on Twitter wow :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: