Random football stuff

Literally the sort of thing you will witness in every football game. Really scraping the barrel for content there :rofl:

4 Likes

.:rofl:

6 Likes

.:joy:

5 Likes

Anyone got anything on Paul Canoville story. Ex Chelsea lad in a bad way after emergency surgery.

First I’ve heard of it, though I am interested having read his autobiography, which I’d recommend bigly btw. Hope he recovers, bloke’s had a hard enough time of things as it is already.

1 Like

I only heard briefly on the radio. Going too buy this now you recommend it.

1 Like

5 Likes

Horrible what happened to him

1 Like

Superb account, remember that from years ago but pretty sure he was banned for something or other :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes
7 Likes

Great game that.

Ya-nitid were 2-0 up, then 2-3 down, then equalised to make it 3-3.

Are Galatasaray fans just numpties in general?

Almost comical when he launches him like a ragdoll off the pitch :grin:

1 Like

Ian Walker did the same to one of his own fans while he was a keeper at Leicester

I think know which way most people will answer, but is Neymar better than Ronaldinho?

The goal at 1:38…like how is that real football?

“Unlucky Theo”

Peak Ronny was something else :grin:

1 Like

I thought I’d watch the video with an open mind but on the basis of that dance and his stupid face right at the very start the answer has to be Ronaldinho.

7 Likes

This video should be posted every time some clown on Twitter says that so and so is the next Neymar just because he has potted a few goals as a 20-year-old in Brazil. Neymar was just an insane talent at that age. I don’t know what Ronaldinho was like at Gremio but Neymar was just a cut above.

1 Like

Ronaldinho always for me, but thats probably more due to me growing up when he was at his peak.

No doubt that Neymar has probably been underrated if anything though. I don’t think it helps him plsing in the French league but even his spell at Barcelona feels like it is underrated a little

5 Likes