Random football stuff

:fu:

1 Like

no way he meant that, you can see he tried to swing his other foot to kick it

Man City, because they aren’t winning the league

edit: wait, I know, Joey Barton.

I was playing Football Manager 2020 on my phone, and I won the champions league 2021 and I thought, nice transfer break now to sell and buy.

I noticed my season had been extended until end of June for the Club World Cup Championship, the thing Liverpool played in December.

So is this the new thing ? It is now in the summer at the end of the season? I was playing Liverpool Barcelona and a load of other teams, it seemed to include Fa Cup winners and second place in the PL etc I was so confused

On the same topic, I never realised there was a new European club competition being introduced until i played FM20

In June? What one you on about

Wooow more strain on lower clubs to have bigger squads. Ouch.

Basically in 2021 onwards we have constant football every day of the week haha

@Electrifying can you link me to that graph you posted showing the best progressive passers, it was something like most passes into final third and most into box…just remember David Silva was crazy good and I want it above all cause Portu really stood out and found it interesting.

Tried searching for it and no luck, but then I suck at search.

Hmm I’ll try and find it, I think it was in the Iwobi thread.

Edit: was it this?

Yes that’s it, cheers. Though I don’t see Portu on it lol, wtf?

1 Like

Old PES (ISS at that time) on PS1… shot power 19 (or 9), shot accuracy 19… score from every angle.

2 Likes

First evening match my mum allowed my dad to take me to :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: now I think about it, would have been the first Arsenal match I ever saw in Europe, in the stadium or otherwise.

2 Likes

How is Welbeck doing?

came back today after being injured

1 Like

Okay I will ask again in couple of weeks to check if he is still not injured

the only reason I know this was because someone said it on sky sports news today during the games

1 Like

Optimistic aren’t you.