Qarabağ FK vs Arsenal (The Craigie derby)

Keep this going and I’ll tune into the thread rather than the match tomorrow.

1 Like

Christ! Didn’t realize Torreira was so fucking small lol!

1 Like

I like the strong squad tactics. Get the points in the (Qara) bag first then fuck about with the squad once we’ve qualified.

How many times did we see Wenger ‘saving’ our best squad only for the best squad to get beat the following game anyway.

Rotation is good, but only slight adjustments are needed. The team’s in a good place right now and every player needs to keep the momentum going.

5 Likes

Yep, Wenger would have rested about 10/12 first team players.

We just can’t be cocky anymore and expect to beat these type of teams with ease. Europa League needs to be taken seriously, get the group won and try to finish top so we don’t have to clash with any sides falling out of the CL. You can play a strong side without risking any of the star players, once the game is safe then take off some players to rest them up.

I want us to win the Europa League, be nice to celebrate a European trophy really.

3 at the back then, I assume

Thought we would start stronger than that.

Can see our winning streak ending in Baku.

The police are deleting photos :smile:

Nice stadium though

Emery has this shtick of playing two wing defenders on the same flank. Probably Kolasinac as left winger.

Maybe. UEFA have us lining up like this:

Still should win.

Looking forward to seeing ESR

Agreed, form and momentum is vitally important, just as a small example look at Welbeck at the moment.

However, I’m not sure what the 3 at the back is all about, has Emery ever used this?

Enough to beat them. C’mon!

COYG

1 Like

Wearing our home kit again? Have we worn any other kit this season?

1 Like

Goaaaal

0-1! Sokratis opens his Arsenal account

1 Like

Such a weird atmosphere lol, literally no noise from the crowd whatsoever.

Felt like an old school PES2 glitch when you scored a goal but the crowd noise would be silent lmao

2 Likes

Easy stuff.

We’re on a roll :fire:

GET IN! WHAT A START!