Qarabağ FK vs Arsenal (The Craigie derby)

WTF is going on with Ozil?

Is it that he’s a useless cunt? I don’t know, I’m not watching.

Yes useless cunt

What happened

He just looks out of shape. Bumbling and stumbling around, losing possession, stray passes. Call him useless all you want… but he’s usually at least tidy.

Man of the match? Some interesting choices to make, start voting :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

3 points and another clean sheet. Can’t ask for more.

Three clean sheets in the last four to boot as well. Game was pretty forgetable but still the results keep on coming.

Fulham on Sunday after travelling back thousands of miles will be an interesting test.

2 Likes

The scoreline flatters to deceive. It was a much closer game than 0-3 suggests.

Every game after Man City seems to closer than it seems with this team.

Absolutely hilarious we are on an 8 game winning streak in all competitions. Another game where scoreline isn’t a true reflection, but hey if you take your chances and the other side doesn’t you make your own luck.

On a side note, great to see Smith- Rowe & Doozi get on the scoresheet.

3 Likes

We’re certainly getting the results, even if the performances are still a little way from being where we’d like. On top of that Qarabag away is trickier than it sounds

@Luca_from_Italy where is the third goal please? Don’t make me search Twitter myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get you.

A real test of our mettle would be to see how we bounce back from a defeat (which looks most likely like it’ll be against Liverpool).

Or we could be Wenger-like and let the foul stench of defeat fester.

Didn’t watch the game, as i worked until 7:00 p.m. I am just happy we are winning despite not playing well.

1 Like

Really cool finish :kos2:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen us once in the Europa League this season

#fakefan

:pensive:

2 Likes
1 Like

The problem is that regression to the mean eventually happens. If we keep these subpar performences up we will lose points. We will meet teams/forwards who can finish. Unless we improve obviously…

An Englishman told me that the best thing to come out of Scotland was the Great North Road.