Premier League 2022/23

If they know what’s good for them they better win that last game this weekend.

No excuses now, let’s get to 84 points and focus on the Summer

It wasn’t a bad season, it was a good season. I think to brand a season amazing at Arsenal it has to involve trophies.

I do agree that we need a good performance and a win against Wolves though. Need to end the season on a good note.

2 Likes

For me it has been the most enjoyable season in 15 years, but the final 2 months does leave me with a sour taste.

It now comes down to what happens in the next few seasons for mine, is this a building block and the start of something special ?

Or is it a flash in the pan, one season wonder and we’ll be left to rue this April and May for years to come ?

Hopefully the former.

6 Likes

Hoping for a Chelsea win tonight for the small chance that Man United don’t get top 4. I don’t like Liverpool, but would be quite funny.

Great attempt from Mudryk lol

MudPRICK

1 Like

My God, Chelsea are crap.

Is there a worse season debut for an owner than Todd Boehly?

Hmm Peter Ridsdale?

He wasn’t an owner. Ignore me

Fofana just isn’t it. What is doing here? His man stays high so he is free but he doesn’t attack the ball at all or even get close enough to Casemiro to throw him off, he’s just trying to run back in a straight line.

https://twitter.com/unitedclip/status/1661811814122881029

Awful need for an extra touch there Marshmallow.

1 Like

Originally I thought Rudiger’s contract demands were going to be well over his actual ability. But if the alternative was 70m on Fofana they might as well renewed him. Man is average.

3 Likes

Now that you’ve mentioned Rudiger, what a loss he’s been for Chelsea.

Bambi, hold my beer.

Gallagher with the gif-worthy theatrics.

Martial would have fulfilled his potential if he came to Wenger’s Arsenal

I’m not sure about that, what you base that on? Man is unbelievably inconsistent.

2 Likes

Is this more serious than it looked for Antony or is he just being dramatic?

Nope.

Doesn’t have the mental to be a true top player.

1 Like

looks like 6 months out at the very least. Nasty injury.

At 19, he had the basis and tools to be elite. I think he would have thrived under Wenger’s coaching and style. We already know Wenger got more top level production with lesser talents even in his later years.

Instability at United on and off the pitch definitely stunted his growth, the injuries didn’t help either