Premier League 2022/23

Mudryk is very low intensity when his team doesn’t have the ball

Enzo Fernandez really has everything

Enzo looks talented and tidy but you have to be amazing to be a success as a 120m euro transfer at CM. So we will see.

Mudryk has done fuck all. He seems to have one main move in possession which is make a contested pass to a teammate (which often gets intercepted) and then turn on the jets in the hope of a return ball down the line or into space. He needs more variety to his game. He also looked a little lazy out of possession at times.

Mudryk looks like he is playing football at their shitehole against his will. Only 9 more years to go though.

7 Likes

As i said…i dont think he has even forced a smile as yet

This pun is great though

1 Like

Mudryk off.

1 Like

Subbed off at HT. Mud in the Mud.

2 Likes

Fraudryx

2 Likes

Agendas won’t be sleeping tonight lol

4 Likes

Maybe we come in for him in the summer…offer Reiss Nelson and £5m

1 Like

Did this PSV guy play against us?

Gakpoo>Mudryk.

Mudryk does seem very, very raw though

Definitely needs some seasoning and polishing but the freaky physical attributes are there, good base to work on

1 Like

Got my wish for this game at least

Mykhailo in the mudryk.

2 Likes

Cucurella is garbage defensively, been about 3 occasions where he has been caught out and just pushed his man over.

1 Like

Martineli was better in his first two games for us at 18 years of age, than Mudryk for Chelsea

1 Like

lol

6 Likes

Chelsea still a shitty mess. A shit ton of premium talent wont fix that atm. Their season is pretty much done already.

wonder what happens if they dont get UCL with all those signings :henry2:

1 Like

Hopefully they collapse into oblivion and we never have to hear about them ever again

3 Likes