Premier League 2022/23

Only person who doesn’t have Man City and Liverpool as top 2 (in whatever order) is Rob Green. Is he a Man United fan or something?

Didn’t expect so many to predict 3rd for Spurs.

Guess I’m missing something.

you and me both…

I think the main reason that people are saying that spurs will get third is that when Conte took over, after their poor start to last season, he turned them into a top four team.

So because he hasn’t lost any of his best players and has bought Richarlison, Bissouma and Perisic, as first team players, they have strengthened an already good team.

This is why we need to finish above them. Prove all these annoying Spurs lovers wrong. Maybe Conte has a meltdown and Spurs finish outside the top 4 - which would be weird considering apparently they will “obviously” be third.

I don’t actually think their squad is that strong. In terms of goals they need the Son and Kane link up to be on it all the time. Hopefully England wear Kane out and he picks up an injury in 90th minute of the final.

2 Likes

It’s been a constant everywhere.

Liverpool and City are clear 1st and 2nd.
Spurs are almost always 3rd.
Toss up between Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd for 4th.

I have seen some outrageous predictions for Man Utd here and there though. Like some have them 2nd or 3rd.

I get it, they do have some great players but you have really rate EtH to believe he’ll come in and sort out Man Utd in his first season.

Edit: Speaking of which. Looks like Rob Green is one of them. Has Man Utd second in his predictions. Fucking hell…

1 Like

Fair to say Aguero is team Arteta. :arteta2:

7 Likes

We can change it back if people don’t like it, but having the old thread name made me feel a bit better about abandoning the megathread. Feels like tradition is being maintained this way.

1 Like

Its not about the other fixtures though
Its the league, in general, this season

I’d remove ‘Other’ and it’s perfect.

Or TPLFT 22/23

I dislike it. The new title was much better lol

Yeah, I’ve always found it conflicting at times about where to post about the Premier League that wasn’t really about specific matches and always had to drop it into the fixtures thread.

Serie A, La Liga and the others are generic enough where you can drop anything in there.

We have a general thread for all the European leagues so I think we should just have a premier league thread aswell

Fair play lads

Agreed. I changed it without other.

Thoughts? Or should we throw other back in?

Keep it like this.

1 Like

The story of the weekend:

2 Likes

10 away wins

2 Likes

Would love that…

Starting to feel bad for them…nah.

2 Likes