Premier League 2022/23

How much did you stick on?

Only a tenner

Obviously with hindsight id have done more but who at the start of this season would have thought we would be anywhere near it!

1 Like

I mean, I’d have likely told you that you’d wasted a tenner at the time, so can’t blame you for not lumping more on haha.

Drinks on you at the OA league title party in May! :grin:

1 Like

lol
Lets get there first!

Its something I do every summer, ill usually have a win from the horses during the flat season so put it on us for the title and a top goalscorer
Ive done 20 in the past!! Would have been lovely this season

1 Like

Is this a thing?

1 Like

Didn’t realise we had a double helping of Leeds v Man United this week. The one being shown on TV will probably end up being a drab affair.

1 Like

It’s still so strange that people in England can’t watch every match but I can.

2 Likes

We used to(I still do tbf) back in lockdown.

I think it’ll eventually happen come back.

wonders how to answer back to a lawyer in this particular instance

Have no fear. My jurisdiction does not extend to England. And even if it did, I’m not a narc.

2 Likes

In that case…

We can watch every game. We watch it without a moment’s hesitation or a modicum of guilt. Just a few fiddles on the remote (and a firestick available for 26.99 from Argos and all other good outlets with some dowloaded software that we shan’t mention again) and it’s back to back football. TV you can scratch your balls to.

1 Like

Damn. I can’t believe you trusted me.

Rishi Sunak and Gary Lineker are en route to your house as we speak.

I’d roll out the red carpet for one of them :wink:

Ah so you’re a big fan of short guys who married well?

I only just realized Rishi Sunak is 5ft 7, he looks a solid 6ft 2 in footage ive seen of him :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah he’s my wife’s height.

Whenever I see him on TV I just imagine that they’re doing that same weird slanted floor trick they did in Lord of the Rings to make Elijah Wood look super small.

5’7" isn’t short (at least in England it isn’t). 5’6" is average here, I understand.

Think its a common thing with politicians. I met a guy who was leader of the opposition here in NZ and had only seen him on TV prior and he genuinely looked enormous, like I was thinking he was 6ft 5 or even taller. In person he was still tall but basically only the same height as me (about 190cm). It’s obviously something quite commonly done with politicians.