Premier League 2022/23

I’m still cautiously optimistic, if we get through both City games unscathed that’s when I’ll really believe we’re doing it

Well the 2nd City game is about match day 33, so yeah we’ll have a pretty good idea after that.

3 Likes

Oh really? I thought they were pretty close together? Swore I read somewhere we were playing City 3 times in like 5 weeks

April 27 or something at the Etihad, maybe it’s April 26 UK time.

1 Like

Going to be shitting myself for all 90 minutes of it. :santi:

1 Like

Arsenal have 10 home games left and most of them should be W except City maybe.

Let’s suppose we get 9 wins and 1 draw that will take us to 78 points. Then I think we will need only 12 points from remaining 8 games to win League.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

I fear dropped points here may spell the end of United’s title challenge.

Has anyone checked in on Gary Neville’s wellbeing?

1 Like

Seems they are very reliant on Casemiro
Fantastic player but will they continue to fall over whenever he doesnt play?

1 Like

Brings them into the conversation on Rice probably.

Will piss me right off if this happens. Can’t really be calling only Chelsea and City moneybags if these are splashing 100mil on individual players having won fuck all of note in recent years.

Moneybags is one thing. Corrupt is totally different though.

Man City were favourites for the title before they played spurs but the odds have changed a lot after that game and it’s very unusual to have that much of a swing after one game.

Either there has been some big money put on us to win it or the bookies feel that there could be a points deduction for Man City.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 13.56.05

I got on that in the summer @ 50/1

That’s a great bet.
Whatever the amount was, have a small bet on Man City to win the stake back. :grinning:

My mates said the same

I could never bring myself to do it

1 Like

How much did you stick on?

Only a tenner

Obviously with hindsight id have done more but who at the start of this season would have thought we would be anywhere near it!

1 Like

I mean, I’d have likely told you that you’d wasted a tenner at the time, so can’t blame you for not lumping more on haha.

Drinks on you at the OA league title party in May! :grin:

1 Like

lol
Lets get there first!

Its something I do every summer, ill usually have a win from the horses during the flat season so put it on us for the title and a top goalscorer
Ive done 20 in the past!! Would have been lovely this season

1 Like

Is this a thing?