Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

So Liverpool are only considering it “prudent” to put the request in as their situation has “potential to worsen?”

So as it stands the situation doesn’t meet the criteria for it be called off e.g insufficient number of players?

Sounds convenient for them, but I hope it’s possible for us to counter a decision if the criteria isn’t met.

Anyway I thought clubs had now abandoned same day testing to avoid late notice postponements, so they could do testing tomorrow (Weds) and confirm available players.

I would think they could just field their reserve players and get on with it. Or are they scared it could be a bad scoreline.

1 Like

Also better to play now when we’ve had a decent amount of rest (Saturday to Thursday) and can field a weakened side in our next fixture in the FA Cup.

The only realistic alternative is playing January 19th which would be just three days after the NLD and also only three days before another league match against Burnley that is surely must-win for us.

Which is your go to response it seems whenever you have a disagreement with almost anyone. Which is often.

As has happened before, you’re now being told to stop throwing names and insults at people.

1 Like

Yeah @DavidHillier you really need to cut out the insulting. You’ve been warned about your liberal usage of the work cunt a few times now. You don’t have to use it every time you feel aggrieved.

1 Like

No hang on. He’s been accused of something heinous here.
Thats not fucking on at all. He’s made his view on this tragedy known. You can’t blame him for feeling wronged on this.

3 Likes

What the fuck is your problem? I’ve put it to him that he shouldn’t be bringing Hillsborough up just to fuckin pat himself on the back. Try and trace the posts back.

In this instance, I’m pretty much within my rights to.be outraged by what he’s suggesting.

3 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact he’s called plenty of people cunts recently. He can feel aggrieved without calling people cunts.

He’s been warned about it a few times now. I’m not getting involved in whatever tiff he’s having now but he has to cut out the cunt calling whenever he’s having a disagreement

1 Like

Look, read the posts. I’m not going to be accused of what Darkseid is accusing me of here, however snidelly he’s done it.

1 Like

No straight double standards this. Total shit and not for the first time marginalised warnings to some.

3 Likes

Honestly speaking mate I’m simply telling you to cut out calling people cunts. There are a lot of times people say things on the forum that I think makes them a bit of a cunt but it’s not my go to word whenever I have a disagreement.

I’m not taking away your right to feel aggrieved that’s entirely up to you. I’m just saying you have to cut out calling people cunts. It’s something you’ve been told to stop a few times recently.

This - exactly this. That the second someone disagrees with you, that your go to response is swearing and getting aggressive. That’s what you’re being told to cut out. Nobody has said you can’t have an argument or a debate or put your view across. You’ve simply been asked to cut the insulting and swearing at the drop of a hat out.

1 Like

Hahaha this place has been so bitchy for so long it’s getting hard to lay to blame at the feet of any one singular person. We’re all antagonistic cunts tbf.

1 Like

Ok look that’s fair enough. I genuinely will try my best to cut it out now (although a lot of us could, with any sort of name calling)

However, you can’t just sit back and suggest that wild accusation he made is justified.

I’m really angry right now, I think anyone would be.

5 Likes

It’s not a double standard. I haven’t asked him to not feel aggrieved I’ve asked him to stop calling people a cunt. He’s been excessively using the word for long enough now.

You can’t accuse someone of something they’ve clearly given a total opposite post on.

2 Likes

I’m really not sure how this is difficult to understand lol. Nobody had even told him he can’t be aggrieved it’s just chill out on the constant aggression and cunt calling whenever you feel that way.

But people want to be quick to pull out the double standard card when there isn’t one here. We let people get away with pretty much anything bar outright bigotry on this forum.

And surely bringing up a national tragedy at the drop of a hat falls into a similar category.

I questioned him on it and he didn’t stop.

2 Likes

But like I said mate I’m genuinely not taking away from him his right to be aggrieved. He’s totally within his rights as anyone has a right to be when they’re accused of something they don’t believe to be true.

I’m simply just asking that he cuts down on the aggression and cunt calling which he’s agreed to do.

We’re all guilty of being a bit shitty sometimes it’s just that when something is consistent sometimes you have you have to reign it in a bit.

1 Like

I see this as an exemption tbh.

1 Like

I’m quite chill myself, must be the yoga.

3 Likes