Updates in about an hour

All good!

Have a lovely Sunday morning.

3 Likes

Flawless!

1 Like

What a star

1 Like

See, cool people think of that. Uncool people think of the dance group that lost out to Diversity on BGT

1 Like

I’m so cool I don’t even know who these pricks are

Updates in ~ 50 minutes.

Flawless!

1 Like

Indeed.

Have a lovely Saturday morning

3 Likes

Updates in about 45 minutes.

New features?

Add English (UK) as locale

Do you spell defense with a ‘c’? Catalog with a `ue’? Put a ‘y’ in tire or add a ‘u’ to color? Good news, Discourse now has support for English (UK). So enjoy your holiday with your fizzy drink and biscuit, go for a run in your trainers, and cozy up to the fire in your flat with your nice warm jumper. I’ll be over here trying to figure out what I just typed :smiley:.

Find something in a translation not quite right? Visit https://translate.discourse.org to help contribute to English (UK) and our many other languages.

Do Not Disturb mode

Do Not Disturb is here! Disable notifications and emails so you can concentrate on what you’re working on. Do Not Disturb can be enabled for a set period of time or until the next day. You can also set your Notification Schedule to automatically enable Do Not Disturb each day. This can be done in User Preferences → Notifications. For more details, see Do not disturb mode .

And some more minor stuff

3 Likes

Didn’t have enough time to sort the update – will do it Sunday morning.

You probably had to re-login this morning.

I thought OA was broke lol. I woke up at 7:15 and it either wasn’t loading or showing an older version of OA. I eventually gave up and went on twitter instead.

1 Like

Traitor.

Wow. You gave up so quickly. After all we’ve done for you.

4 Likes