PL Relegation Battle 22/23

Leicester Leeds West Ham

Wow, you think Bournemouth and Southampton survive? You’d get good odds on that I imagine

5 points separating 8 teams so I think anything is possible really

Gone with Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds.

Fuck it’s tough though, I can’t ever recall 5 points separating 12th-20th in Mid march in my 25 years or so following this league, shaping up as some sort of season.

The relegation fight is close but I feel like the candidates who are favourite to go down i.e. Southampton, Leeds & Bournemouth would be the ones to go down.

Southampton are really dross right now. United gifted them the match and they just couldn’t score.

I’m interested to know Leicester’s fans stance on their owners? Obviously theyve loved them the last few years because of the funding and the success they’ve had. This season they’ve had no funding at all, sold players and haven’t replaced them. Wonder if they’re turning on the owners?

Bournemouth, Leeds and Leicester, backing Southampton to escape, just

Looks an exciting battle on paper, but I still can’t see outside the current bottom 3 being the ones to go. Will probably be settled before final day.

I will happily be wrong if it means Leicester get relegated though. I’d love to watch that moment. On repeat. For a week.

1 Like

I fancy Bournemouth to escape the drop the way they are playing at the moment they look more dangerous up front then saints,leeds,west ham and palace

1 Like

I’ll go for Bournemouth and Southampton because they don’t have enough PL quality players and although Nottingham Forest have the quality, they don’t look that convincing, so could go down as well, although I’d prefer it to be Leeds.

Everton
WestHam
Leciester

Hopefully

1 Like
  • The way Nottingham Forest have been sucked back into the relegation scrap.

• Southampton are being cut adrift (don’t you fucking dare Arsenal)

• Feels like it’s between 5 teams now for the last two spots

Think it’s been a while since 2+ clubs who’ve been in the League quite awhile has been relegated hasn’t it?

Bournemouth and wolves definitely given themselves a bit of breathing space

Realistically all the teams below them would have to win three games each to see them sucked back into it. Not gonna happen.

Looks an easy job for Everton now on the final day as Bournemouth should already be on the beach. Leeds really needed a result today.

It’s about time Leicester started giving a shit. Too good to go down.

2 Likes