Pineapple on Pizza - a discussion

Pizza’s that one dish where people can be as creative as they want IMO.

I thought pineapple was an odd topping until I tried it and it was alright. I’ve never gone for it since or thought it’s anything great but never found it disgusting.

Ham and pineapple have long been partnered. Grilled gammon steak with a pineapple ring on top, cube of ham and a pineapple chunk on a stick - a party snack staple. There’s probably many more.

2 Likes

So if 50% of human population doesn’t find it odd, It really isn’t a matter of people being weird.

But I guess @Phoebica still wants a Thanos snap

1 Like

I don’t know what that is.

Anyway, let’s raise this up a level.

Brussel Sprouts pizza, anyone?

1 Like

:100: ham, pineapple and cheese are my go to snacks. But also Grilled gammon with a pineapple ring is probably one of the greatest food combinations of all time. This is why your also a legend Gin

1 Like

Best way to see out the year is with a ham and pineapple pizza obviously

14 Likes

Pineapple on a piz… :face_vomiting:

Can’t even get myself to say it.

Boss man tings. IYKYK :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Why don’t you have a mixed grill kebab on fresh naan that ends up serving 3 people on New Year’s Eve, like normal people?

2 Likes

Mate, that’s not a New Years treat! That’s a staple meal for whenever the family gatherings happen, something we did lack this year tbf haha

3 Likes

CHERRYBOX pizzas used to do a thin crust pizza with roasted duck , spring onions , mozzarella and hoi sin sauce .
It was sent from the food gods !

1 Like

Hope you have a shit year

5 Likes

look at this person trying to create angst on this forum, dividing people causing hatred and disgust…this is a bannable offense imho.

You know @Aussiegooner…he knows Liverpool are gonna win the league this season.

lights blue touchpaper and slinks off

1 Like

I love a sprout but that whole creation sounds fucking rancid.

People who like Pineapple on pizza is why Bedlam existed.

(see also; Tuna, curry, banana)

Have to disagree, BEDLAM was only an option, once stuffed crust became a choice…A terrible one at that…

1 Like

What is the hang up about pineapple on a pizza ?
Chinese , Thai put pineapple in their rice and main dishes , Indians put mango and banana in some curries .
I personally think it turns what is a bland pizza into something worth eating.

7 Likes

Don’t English ppl have a pretty bland diet anyways? I wouldn’t take their word for it. Pineapple on pizza is the goat.

2 Likes

That’s what ketchup or salad cream or mayonnaise is for.

1 Like