Pineapple on Pizza - a discussion

Pineapple on pizza is like putting guacamole in a bowl of fucking cereal. Does not belong.

Best topping of pizza from the major brands in the UK is the Dominos meatballs. Orgasmic. I get the veggie volcano, swap out the weak ass tomatoes and slap some meatballs on that bitch. That’s a proper pizza.

6 Likes

I don’t mind pineapple on pizza but it does depend on what else is already on it.

The worst pizza topping is anchovies, closely followed by olives.
Fish on pizza doesn’t seem right, you might as well have dust or brussel sprouts.

3 Likes

Great shout that.

1 Like

The discussion reminds me of Pakistani Pizzaplace from Bradford. There was a special that had the following topings:

Tandori Chicken
Lamb Pieces
Minced Lamb
Onions
Sweetcorn
Green Chillis

My go to pizza;

BBQ base, chicken, ground beef, red onions and stuffed crust from dominos with the garlic and herb dip. Nothing else comes close.

2 Likes

I can’t believe how close this is LOL

1 Like

And I can’t believe how many weirdos there are on here. Hope all those that voted yes know that they’re going to hell!

2 Likes

Didn’t realise there were so many sick, degenerate bastards on this forum.

Pineapple on pizza…what’s next? Roast beef in a cup of tea? The fuck outta here

4 Likes

Have you never had a cup of beef man?

1 Like

The Brexit debate has nothing on this, divorces and riots could occur over this discussion tbh

3 Likes

Pineapple on pizza is perfectly normal and tastes amazing! End of debate!

6 Likes

Out of interest, of the people who have voted no have you all tried pineapple on pizza, or are you just offended by the idea of it?

Personally I think the sweetness/freshness works so well against the saltiness of the cheese/meat etc

5 Likes

Nah let them live in naive ignorance, they don’t deserve the joys of pineapple on their pizza. Goddamn gutter people.

8 Likes

I don’t mind pineapple bits on pizza (Hawaiian, as it’s called here) now and again. Still prefer a loaded one, but hold the olives.

1 Like

Glad to have brought it into equilibrium with my no vote.

Just. Fucking. No.

3 Likes

Can’t help but think we fucked up on a good topic for the next international break.
Maybe we could go down the base and crust style then.

2 Likes

For as long as there’s pineapple in hell I’m ok with that

3 Likes

Gotta be deep dish, thick crust for me. None of that cheese rolled in the crust, either.

The crust has to be stuffed for sure

1 Like